Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HALTER OOPS..........

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lovetoshow

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-02-12

HALTER OOPS.......... Empty
PostSubject: HALTER OOPS..........   HALTER OOPS.......... Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2007, 7:56 pm

Heard that one of the halter weanlings that won the masters is H/H the checks are being held intil this is cleared up ,also one of those horses were showed be fore this class which was not allowed ............so this ought to be interesting can't wait to see what is going to happen I hope it goes in favor of the winner GO HALTER HORSES !!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: HALTER OOPS..........   HALTER OOPS.......... Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2007, 10:30 am

Ok this is the deal, no papers allowed on her, but. It is a futurity and you are allowed to show on a Breeders Cert. Its not a AQHA Class... So it will be interesting to see what happens.

also one of those horses were showed be fore this class which was not allowed ...

Whats the story there?
Back to top Go down
lovetoshow

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: HALTER OOPS..........   HALTER OOPS.......... Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2007, 11:36 am

I was told because it was a so called slot class that one of the rules was the horse was not to be shown in any other classes before this show you have to be careful when showing theses weiners that you are not entered in a slot class that does not allow any other showing some of these new high dollar futurity classes thats one of the rules I think the Reichert is the same way but don't hold me to it ..has to be there first show but isn't it something the judges have no idea what was in that class at congress they just picked the best horse it just so happened to be H/H I have a feeling this may be the start of something a little bigger than we think and maybe the AQHA is going to have to look a little closer to the H/H rule .
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: HALTER OOPS..........   HALTER OOPS.......... Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2007, 3:46 pm

Interesting. coffee All the ones around here require the horse be registered.. And the breed cert is also enough to get in. These are also stock type horses so not just anyone can get in with any breed of horse. If that was not a rule then I would think they would keep the placing. And, if that is the case, I bet you see some new rules next year..

For the life of me I cannot understand why someone would breed a nice horse they could not paper.. Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HALTER OOPS..........   HALTER OOPS.......... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HALTER OOPS..........
Page 1 of 1