Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Janie's first AQHA show!!

Go down 
+7
Lynn M.
reiningfan
7cedars
Cindy
Bellablue
Triple J Quarter Horses
RoanRider420
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RoanRider420

RoanRider420

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2007-07-05

Janie's first AQHA show!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janie's first AQHA show!!   Janie's first AQHA show!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2007, 7:46 am

Here's our showmanship video!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osb9aSGLLi0
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Janie's first AQHA show!!   Janie's first AQHA show!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2007, 9:15 am

Gril could you be more skinny! You make me Sick! pale Just kidding, You two looked great! So are you sure this is the last show, or do you have the BUG! HEE HEE cheers
Back to top Go down
RoanRider420

RoanRider420

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Janie's first AQHA show!!   Janie's first AQHA show!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2007, 11:43 am

LOL, they say the camera adds 10 pounds, I think it subtracted 10 in this case! You should see the video from the halter class when Joe was zooming in on my BUTT. Rolling Eyes
That wasn't our last show, we have one more this year. Thanksgiving weekend (Fri, Sat & Sun) at Gordyville. I think I will actually be spending Thanksgiving at Gordyville because we're taking the horses over the day before(I'll go to Joe's moms for a few hours to put in an appearance). We're making a 20 lb turkey and all the trimmings right there in the trailers!
Plus there is the big "Waisted Away" food/drink contest at Gordyville that Saturday at the show. Last year we made our "Forward Motion" coffee drink with cinnamon cappucino, dark rum, vanilla rum, cinammon schnaaps, carmel liquour (and I think there was one other alcohol that I can't remember). We got 2nd place. This year I'm thinking of doing shots. Either a "sugar cookie" with cookie sprinkles on it (I can't remember what's in this one right now) or a "candy cane", vanilla vodka and peppermint schnaaps with a little candy cane hung on it. I also wanted to make "Roanie Bologna-Salad Sandwiches" but my trainer put the nix on that. She thinks bologna salad is gross. I was gonna make them all fancy, like little tea sammiches, LOL!
Back to top Go down
REINING CHICK

REINING CHICK

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Janie's first AQHA show!!   Janie's first AQHA show!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2007, 12:20 pm

dang that sounds like fun!! i wanna taste those drinks LOL. 4 shots and id be wasted LOL Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Janie's first AQHA show!!   Janie's first AQHA show!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Janie's first AQHA show!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2