Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

AQHA SHOW!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
REINING CHICK

REINING CHICK

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2007-02-12

AQHA SHOW! Empty
PostSubject: AQHA SHOW!   AQHA SHOW! Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2007, 9:13 am

OK, so we did ok. woke up at 230am to get ready for the travel to benson az, which is about 2 1/2 hours from where i live. Well i get to the barn where i board star at and we get loaded. something spooks her and she jumps out of the trailer and about runs me over. well it took a min or two to get her back in and she does. well it started to sprinkle and then it starts POURING!!!!!! so i get to the meeting spot to meet Jolise wait for about 45 mins then we are on our way. we get down to benson. and its not to bad we beat the rain!!! YAY!! right! wrong!!!! here comes the rain!! well we do our stallion class in a barn breeze way!!! wasnt to bad but we got 1st in the class then reserve champ stallion!!! which was pretty cool. then i run back to the trailer. grab star and my number and guess what!! it starts freaking SNOWING!!!! Evil or Very Mad WTF its april and its SNOWING!! so it stops i go in to my class i get 3rd star was so awesome in the class. she didnt move in line but the other yearlings where moving all over the place. she just stood there like a good little girl.
well after that we deside to load the horses to go look at the venders. well Star descides NOT to get in to the trailer! it took us about 30 mins to finally get her in. tom duke had to basically throw her in the trailer! i have no idea why she wouldnt get in!!! it was so werid. and she was shaking!!! i wanted to kill her!!! but oh well we got home in one peice we just took our time! i was so tired but i had no time to take a nap i had a wedding i had to be at 5pm Dancing
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

AQHA SHOW! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AQHA SHOW!   AQHA SHOW! Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2007, 10:31 am

Congrats, sounds like you had lots of fun!
I've heard April showers brings May flowers, but what does April snow bring???? Dancing
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311

AQHA SHOW! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AQHA SHOW!   AQHA SHOW! Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2007, 10:52 am

Congratulations! Glad everything went smoothly (for the most part!). Geez, I didn't even know it COULD snow in Arizona. lol.
Back to top Go down
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2007-02-08

AQHA SHOW! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AQHA SHOW!   AQHA SHOW! Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2007, 11:07 am

LOL, I didn't know it at the time, but a woman there told me the rain and snow in April were pretty typical of the climate, go figure. Glad I brought a jacket though Shocked I really don't know what the deal was with the trailer Cherie, how did she do coming out? Did you ever get ahold of Tom about reining training next year?
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverbucklehorses.cjb.net
Kate and Paint

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2007-02-08

AQHA SHOW! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AQHA SHOW!   AQHA SHOW! Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2007, 11:26 am

April Sow brings May slush? I dunno....

Anyway, except for the rain, it sounds like yall had a really good time! Congrats on getting reserve champ stally too! Pics maybe....? Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/all_texas_cowgirl
REINING CHICK

REINING CHICK

Number of posts : 343

AQHA SHOW! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AQHA SHOW!   AQHA SHOW! Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2007, 1:41 pm

my batteries died in my camera but we got film pictures. so here soon well have them! yay!!!

star had a little trouble coming out of the trailer when we got home but nothing to bad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AQHA SHOW! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AQHA SHOW!   AQHA SHOW! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AQHA SHOW!
Page 1 of 1