Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

first time w/ saddle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
REINING CHICK

REINING CHICK

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2007-02-12

first time w/  saddle Empty
PostSubject: first time w/ saddle   first time w/  saddle Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2007, 5:37 pm

well my 2 year old got an experince on friday! lol, i put a saddle on her for the first time. man was that a rodeo!!! LOL ive never seen a horse buck like she did. i had her in the round pen. she started trotting then started bucking like a crazy bronc! first time w/  saddle Shocked i wish i had a video of the event. every one at the barn was watching and laughing. the round pen panels are at least 6ft tall and she was jumping higher then the panels. but after her tantrum she was fine. since friday shes had the saddle on her 3 times. and been fine. im actually going to be sending her off to the trainers either at the first of october or november.

btw our first show is this weekend. at a open horse show, ill just be showing halter with my paint mare! so ill get pics
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

first time w/  saddle Empty
PostSubject: Re: first time w/ saddle   first time w/  saddle Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2007, 8:42 pm

lol! lol! We like to start with a cir cingle so they do not go over backwards and get hurt.. I have seen some pretty funny raising cane out of that first saddle.. lol! riding I have some super sweats that have a piece you velcro on the sweat that goes under the horse and holds it on. We get some pretty good bucking out of that too.. doggie They get the funniest look on their face.. Rolling Eyes Really gets to rocking and rolling when they snort and squeal.. Laughing Then they settle down.. Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses

first time w/ saddle
Page 1 of 1