Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What do you do in your spare time?

Go down 
+11
standbytrucker
Bluejay
Mare
Lynn M.
QHorse163
7cedars
Ragdoll
PHENOMADACIOUS
RoperChick
RoanRider420
Cindy
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

What do you do in your spare time? Empty
PostSubject: What do you do in your spare time?   What do you do in your spare time? Icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2007, 10:36 pm

Well, here is one of the things I do when I have time. I have been working on this one for about 1 month now. It's a pencil drawing about 2 feet wide. I see pictures i like then I draw them because it's way expensive to buy them. lol!

What do you do in your spare time? 61ta4cp
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
RoanRider420

RoanRider420

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: What do you do in your spare time?   What do you do in your spare time? Icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2007, 10:57 pm

Holy cats, you have SPARE TIME?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
RoperChick

RoperChick

Number of posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: What do you do in your spare time?   What do you do in your spare time? Icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2007, 11:38 pm

Wow Cindy, that's amazing you are very talented.
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

PostSubject: Re: What do you do in your spare time?   What do you do in your spare time? Icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2007, 11:50 pm

THANKS!
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: What do you do in your spare time?   What do you do in your spare time? Icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2007, 11:55 pm

That's really really good! You inspire me!
Back to top Go down
Ragdoll

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: What do you do in your spare time?   What do you do in your spare time? Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2007, 12:09 am

Spare time? I go to work at 9:00pm....Get home about 7:30am....Feed the horses....Go to bed....Get up....Feed the horses...... And then do iy all over again!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

PostSubject: Re: What do you do in your spare time?   What do you do in your spare time? Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2007, 9:27 am

Wow, Cindy, that's very impressive!!! Looks like an up and coming Shoofly drawing! Dang, you're good!

In my spare time, I mess with the horses.
Back to top Go down
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: What do you do in your spare time?   What do you do in your spare time? Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2007, 11:53 am

That is a great picture! Smile You are very talented!
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: What do you do in your spare time?   What do you do in your spare time? Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2007, 11:55 am

holy cow you are impressive!!! my time consists of work driving to work, remodling the house, preparing for a toddler, leaning Chinese, working with horses and preparing for a toddler did I say Im getting a toddler help me!
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

PostSubject: Re: What do you do in your spare time?   What do you do in your spare time? Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2007, 4:31 pm

Well, I work on this way late at night while the kids are sleeping and I am waiting on hubby to get home.I do all the horse stuff in the daylight hours.
I love art but it can be soooooooooooo expensive to buy so I just draw it myself. I took art classes way back in high school and have perfected it over the years. It's fun!
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: What do you do in your spare time?   What do you do in your spare time? Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2007, 6:02 pm

I LOVE IT !! You could make Christmas cards on the side and sell them. I would buy. What talent you have. I wish I could draw, my son does but he does more funny stuff. Nothing really that I like.
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

PostSubject: Re: What do you do in your spare time?   What do you do in your spare time? Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2007, 8:52 pm

I've thought about selling drawings, but I enjoy giving them away as gifts. This one is for x-mas for my friend. doggie She collects art. I'm going to put her brand on the halter of the foal. Kinda personalize it for her.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

PostSubject: Re: What do you do in your spare time?   What do you do in your spare time? Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2007, 9:18 pm

GREAT DRAWING.. cheering How rewarding.. Recently my spare time has been for vedging.. Not very productive.. No
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
standbytrucker

standbytrucker

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: What do you do in your spare time?   What do you do in your spare time? Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2007, 10:23 pm

great drawings Cin!!!

lets see. spare time. Ha. i work 30 hours a week, plus give 6 hours of lessons a week, train 1. 2 year old reining mare, and ride my other gelding 5 days a week, then go to school 10 hours a week, on top of watching a two year old several times a week.

i dont sleep ever.
i havnt gone out in so long.
i had a glass of wine last night and it just about did me in. Embarassed

you would think that I would be so busy I would be skinny and thin.
ha. just dosnt work that way does it ladies?
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: What do you do in your spare time?   What do you do in your spare time? Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2007, 11:56 pm

and from what I hear Jamie is doing a jam up job training that reining mare cheering cheering
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: What do you do in your spare time?   What do you do in your spare time? Icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2007, 11:01 pm

Wow, we have a artist is our mists!

Me I made a Wedding dress for someone and was paid for it. No Dumb Dumb!
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

PostSubject: Re: What do you do in your spare time?   What do you do in your spare time? Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2007, 12:36 am

Triple J Quarter Horses wrote:
Wow, we have a artist is our mists!

Me I made a Wedding dress for someone and was paid for it. No Dumb Dumb!

Woooooooooo, you can sew!!!!! Ya know, I've been pricing shirts for show and they are $$$$$$$$$$$$ affraid
Back to top Go down
All Hot Chocolate

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: What do you do in your spare time?   What do you do in your spare time? Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2007, 9:18 pm

whats spare time????
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: What do you do in your spare time?   What do you do in your spare time? Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2007, 2:11 pm

Winter time, = Spare Time

Yes, Cindy I can sew, Im going to work on some shirts after Christmas. Will have to let you see my Designs..
Back to top Go down
RoanRider420

RoanRider420

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: What do you do in your spare time?   What do you do in your spare time? Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2007, 2:23 pm

Hey, I can't sew but I'm good at rim setting crystals, maybe we can get a partnership going, LOL!
Back to top Go down
denibun

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: What do you do in your spare time?   What do you do in your spare time? Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2007, 2:36 pm

Let's see, this week consists of:

1 large family picnic/cleanup
2 volleyball games
2 cross country meets
3 nights of riding/working horses
1 trip to trainers barn for lesson
1 delivery of a horse I sold
1 open show just for fun

Add to that, cleaning stalls, fixing meals, doing 3 loads of laundry a day and there is no spare time!!!!

Even if I had spare time, I don't have that kind of talent. That is awesome Cindy!!!
Back to top Go down
REINING CHICK

REINING CHICK

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: What do you do in your spare time?   What do you do in your spare time? Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2007, 2:44 pm

lets see spare time? hmm never heard of that LOL. my day consists of getting up at 4am being to work at 6am and leaving work at 530pm (i work 3 hours of overtime a day)
fighting 1 hour and half of traffic
then finally gettign to the barn to work my 2 mares. and i finally get home about oh 930pm or so
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you do in your spare time?   What do you do in your spare time? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you do in your spare time?
Page 1 of 1