Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trent - football update

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Trent - football update Empty
PostSubject: Trent - football update   Trent - football update Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2007, 10:51 pm

So Friday night they had the meet the players, kind of like a big pep rally kind of thingy with ice cream, blah, blah, blah...

Trent's name was called out last on the seniors, and a whole section of my friends (mothers of Trent's buds), all of Amber's (his girlfriend) and her friends... all of us stood up and screamed and yelled.

We went out to eat afterwards with Mom and Dad, Amber, of course, and her little sister, and had lots of folks coming up to Trent telling him they sure glad he decided to play.

Last night he came in here while I was working and said, Mom, you know, you were right, I don't think I could've set up in the stands and watched, I'm glad I changed my mind!

WOOWEEE, big sigh of relief on all of our parts there! WHEW! 'Cuz I would've made him go to the games to support his brother.
Back to top Go down
stockman

stockman

Number of posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: Trent - football update   Trent - football update Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2007, 11:58 pm

That's great!! I'm glad he's happier about his decision. I think it only can make him stronger. It takes a real tough guy to play high school football or basketball at most schools. The level of discipline involved is incredible and I think that's why these kids succeed well in their lives. They are not quitters!
And they are usually polite nice boys. I helped serve one of the team dinners the other night and these are the most polite friendly boys you will ever meet.. (and very big eaters!!)
Well I want to hear all the scores when the games start. School doesn't start until after Labor Day here, but the football team will have already played two games by then. I think the first game is Aug 24th but I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Trent - football update   Trent - football update Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2007, 9:17 am

Well, I tell ya, it was pretty cool, that when we got there, I heard this... MS. ORMS IS HERE... and I got swamped with the senior boys, got hugs from all of 'em, and then I had to explain how I broke my arm fighting with the golf cart... the thing that they used to all pile in and pop wheelies in - so it was pretty cool!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Trent - football update   Trent - football update Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2007, 9:44 pm

No Bad girl.. lol! cheering
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Trent - football update   Trent - football update Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2007, 10:05 pm

LOL! Glad he listened, now if he'll just remember to listen next time! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: Trent - football update   Trent - football update Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2007, 9:54 am

cheers Late nights at that Ole' Football Field, I can see you know getting confussed at which one you are suppose to be yelling For! Trent, No I mean Dillon, Hey YOU! Razz
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Trent - football update   Trent - football update Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2007, 5:18 pm

Yep, had that trouble before during their freshman/sophmore year...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trent - football update   Trent - football update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trent - football update
Page 1 of 1