Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yearling cow bred colts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

Yearling cow bred colts Empty
PostSubject: Yearling cow bred colts   Yearling cow bred colts Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2007, 4:30 pm

2006 sorrel
By Lenasplayingwithguns
Out of Dolls Union Freckles

Hickory is quiet, been shown at open shows as a weanling, so he bathes clips, has been sprayed, has feet done and dewormed. Loads and travels well.
Sire is by a Playgun son who is out of a NCHA $ earning daughter of Doc O Lena. Sires dam is by Mr Freckles O Lena and out of a Doc's Hickory daughter.
Dam's Sire is by Mr Freckles O Lena and out of daughter of Peppy San Badger. Dam's Dam is by Dolls Union Jac.
Selling to make room for this years babies. $1000, OBO

2006 Red Dun
By Dolls Little Peppy
Out of Docs Dazzling Toy

Sire is by Dolls Union Jac, and out of a Mr Freckles O Lena, Peppy San Badger mare.
Dam has Docs Precription, Major Bonanza, and Blue Boy Doc on papers. Blue Boy Doc sired world champ rope horse.

Dodge has been worked with. He leads, ties, dewormed, has been loaded.
$500

Also have a colt by Dolls Little Peppy, out Vamp, our barrel and pole horse. He is a dun with lots of dun factor on him. Been hauled with his mother, lots of work done. Vamp is a top youth horse at open shows, also places well in senior classes. Didn't place lower than 1st in poles when I left the poles up. Didn't place lower than 5th in barrels. Running 2D times, with almost no practise. (Our arena is a work in progress, I can keep her fit, but not practise the pattern) $500
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Yearling cow bred colts   Yearling cow bred colts Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2007, 9:19 am

Reiningfan, probably a good thing I'm not close to Canada... nice babies there!
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Yearling cow bred colts   Yearling cow bred colts Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2007, 6:09 pm

If You were closer to edmonton, i would so have to come by and see these colts! the one out of your mare vamp, really really interests me!
Back to top Go down
reiningfan

reiningfan

PostSubject: Re: Yearling cow bred colts   Yearling cow bred colts Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2007, 4:25 pm

I could always deliver him.
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

PostSubject: Re: Yearling cow bred colts   Yearling cow bred colts Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2007, 9:10 am

To Texas, girl? Have you lost your mind! Seriously, I was looking at these again, and boy, I wish you were closer... Not me closer, that's for danged sure, but you closer! Couple of those would sure give Rick a good project, ya know!
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Yearling cow bred colts   Yearling cow bred colts Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2007, 3:17 pm

reiningfan

cor blimey they going cheap,over here with those lines they would sell for £3000 which i think is $5800 in your money.
Back to top Go down
reiningfan

reiningfan

PostSubject: Re: Yearling cow bred colts   Yearling cow bred colts Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2007, 11:33 am

The prices here suck. Too many PMU people still have lots of mares, which means lots of horses for sale. I am entering a bunch in a sale at end of may. Hope to goodness they sell half way decently, but they have to go, cause we need to make room for the new ones.
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Yearling cow bred colts   Yearling cow bred colts Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2007, 6:45 pm

reiningfan wrote:
The prices here suck. Too many PMU people still have lots of mares, which means lots of horses for sale. I am entering a bunch in a sale at end of may. Hope to goodness they sell half way decently, but they have to go, cause we need to make room for the new ones.

Do you have any fillies? I am sooo interested in that filly of your neigbours, and if I had that one and possibly one of yours that you could deliver.... I would be tickled pink! lol
Back to top Go down
reiningfan

reiningfan

PostSubject: Re: Yearling cow bred colts   Yearling cow bred colts Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2007, 11:44 am

I have a full sister to Hickory, but as she is only a month old, it might take a while till you could get her. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yearling cow bred colts   Yearling cow bred colts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yearling cow bred colts
Page 1 of 1