Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yearling Halter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
B1

Yearling Halter Empty
PostSubject: Yearling Halter   Yearling Halter Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2007, 4:21 pm

Someone who was on the AQHA forum had at one point emailed me pictures of a yearling Kathys halter.... I can't remember who it was and I think they didn't answer my last email and thats how everything got dropped.

It had the floral-y silver pattern and I believe it was regular cut.

If whoever that was still has that halter - please email me pics again, I'm still interested
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Yearling Halter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yearling Halter   Yearling Halter Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2007, 12:34 pm

I didn't know if you heard of anything, but here is a nice one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Kathys-Silver-Show-Halter-Yearling-regcut-Red-New_W0QQitemZ230106476340QQcategoryZ47307QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I just cant figure out how to justify buying it. I Only have one yearling and I have a yearling size.
Back to top Go down
B1

Yearling Halter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yearling Halter   Yearling Halter Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2007, 2:08 pm

I'm watching that one.... I was hoping to find a nice used one and get out of it for under $200...... doesn't look like I'm going to get that lucky!!
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Yearling Halter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yearling Halter   Yearling Halter Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2007, 9:08 am

Good Lord, those Kathy halters are sure high, aren't they? Jeesh. Supply and demand maybe? I'm like TripleJ and you, I just can't justify spending over 200 for a danged show halter, that they're going to out grow so danged quick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yearling Halter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yearling Halter   Yearling Halter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yearling Halter
Page 1 of 1