Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New horse soon!

Go down 
+8
SSFarm2
Cindy
Merikle Waters
jools
Sip of Rum
7cedars
Bluejay
BeePrettyJack
12 posters
AuthorMessage
BeePrettyJack

BeePrettyJack

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-02-12

New horse soon! Empty
PostSubject: New horse soon!   New horse soon! Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2007, 11:38 am

Well, we put a deposit down on a gelding over the weekend, for my daughter. cheers Vet check is this Friday- wish us luck! I'll give more details after that is done! Cool It's actually a horse we've known for several years, and I know he's been meticulously cared for, so I'm not expecting anything major, but anyway, fingers are crossed!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

New horse soon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New horse soon!   New horse soon! Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2007, 2:12 pm

Good Luck.. Exclamation OH BOY.. Cool A new horse is better then a new car... bounce cheers Keep us posted on the vet check.. I fyou know the horse there should be no issues....
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

New horse soon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New horse soon!   New horse soon! Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2007, 2:46 pm

Sweeeettt! bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2007-02-10

New horse soon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New horse soon!   New horse soon! Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2007, 6:53 pm

Cool beans! haha, can't wait to see some pics!
Back to top Go down
jools

Number of posts : 168

New horse soon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New horse soon!   New horse soon! Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2007, 1:42 pm

Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven HEY GOOD LUCK bounce Really exciting cat NEW BOY ON THE BLOCK tongue Got everything crossed for you clown on Friday geek pics please afro
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

New horse soon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New horse soon!   New horse soon! Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2007, 10:16 pm

Thats awesome, congratulations!

I hope the vet check goes over well, and you can take the guy home!
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871

New horse soon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New horse soon!   New horse soon! Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2007, 10:54 pm

YEAH! I can't to see the pics!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
SSFarm2

SSFarm2

Number of posts : 177

New horse soon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New horse soon!   New horse soon! Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2007, 11:12 am

Congrats, that is great, I bet your daughter is excited.

sunny
Back to top Go down
BeePrettyJack

BeePrettyJack

New horse soon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New horse soon!   New horse soon! Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2007, 6:43 pm

Update- sorry, haven't been on for a few days! cheers The vet check went splendidly, nothing major at ALL, one minor blemish, but the vet had to actually show me and have me feel it, otherwise I'd never have known. Cool I will get pictures on soon. Ollie is 11 years old this spring, and bright sorrel with lots of chrome. He has a very pretty head too. His former owner showed him all western- pleasure, HMS, SMS and some trail. Then after she got her new horse last summer, Ollie was started in hunt seat and has done great- my trainer thinks he has a better hunt stride than western actually! So he will be a great all around horse for Caitlin, yes, she is VERY excited. Dancing Now I'm just waiting for a break in the weather to get Ollie (and Justin) HOME. We got blizzard conditions over the weekend and about 12-14 inches of snow to replace what had melted the previous week, gee thanks, LOL. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

New horse soon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New horse soon!   New horse soon! Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2007, 10:07 pm

Very good.. Why would a vet even mention a blemish? scratch I think they all have some kinda of blemish..

OK, we are waiting for pictures please and thank you...bounce OH BOY A NEW HORSE ... cheers
Back to top Go down
BeePrettyJack

BeePrettyJack

New horse soon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New horse soon!   New horse soon! Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2007, 11:45 am

I guess it was the most he could find?! Surprised I've never had a horse come through an exam so well, so I'm happy about that. My vet at home once told me they always find something when they nit pik like that, it's just a matter of whether you think it is a problem or something you can live with...
Back to top Go down
LovingLoping

Number of posts : 115

New horse soon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New horse soon!   New horse soon! Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2007, 5:23 pm

Congrats! alien That's so exciting, and Ollie is such a cute horse name!
And those darned vets always have to find something, huh? When I was buying mine, the vets longed him on concrete for at least 10 minutes, trying to determine lameness. I was going "Well, if ya keep longing him on *concrete*, of course he'll go LAME!"

Anyways, a big Congrats from Texas, and I hope that weather clears up!
Back to top Go down
BeePrettyJack

BeePrettyJack

New horse soon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New horse soon!   New horse soon! Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2007, 11:38 am

Grrr, well this weather completely sucks. We got more snow, and worse, drifting over the last couple days, so I won't be bringing horses home tomorrow. I'm a wimp when driving trailer as it is, and since I don't have a deadline to bring them home, I will wait til the conditions are better.

I guess I shouldn't complain about the weather though. My heart goes out to all the families who lost loved ones in the tornadoes recently. I hope everyone on here was not affected.
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

New horse soon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New horse soon!   New horse soon! Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2007, 11:54 am

Congrats on your new purchase!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

New horse soon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New horse soon!   New horse soon! Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2007, 1:19 pm

I am not a whimp but will not pull my trailer in the snow or ice either.. Better to wait then have an accident.. Basketball So, we are all waitng with you.. Rolling Eyes Wink
Back to top Go down
BeePrettyJack

BeePrettyJack

New horse soon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New horse soon!   New horse soon! Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2007, 9:54 pm

Here's a couple pictures of Ollie from the first time Caitlin tried him. They aren't very good, but you get the idea at least. She wasn't pleased that "little Ollie" is showing in the picture, haha. Shocked lol!
New horse soon! DSC00859

New horse soon! DSC00873

Back to top Go down
RoperChick

RoperChick

Number of posts : 181

New horse soon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New horse soon!   New horse soon! Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2007, 11:55 pm

He is just so cute, looks like you found a really nice one. I hope the weather will allow you to bring him home soon. I bet Caitlin just can't wait. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kate and Paint

Number of posts : 197

New horse soon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New horse soon!   New horse soon! Icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2007, 2:34 pm

Hes really pretty. He looks pretty nice and calm too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/all_texas_cowgirl
stockman

stockman

Number of posts : 356

New horse soon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New horse soon!   New horse soon! Icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2007, 4:48 pm

If he's that shiny in the middle of winter, imagine what he's going to look like in the middle of show season! He'll knock your socks off! Tell Caitlin good luck and congratulations! He looks like a winner!
Back to top Go down
BeePrettyJack

BeePrettyJack

New horse soon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New horse soon!   New horse soon! Icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2007, 9:29 pm

Thanks- yeah his coat is short and sleek, he's been pretty pampered. Wink The owner's selling me his winter blanket and neck cover for cheap, so that's good. And the barn I found close to me is heated, so he'll continue to be somewhat spoiled anyway. Actually, WE will be the spoiled ones, I've never boarded in a heated barn before, LOL. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New horse soon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New horse soon!   New horse soon! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New horse soon!
Page 1 of 1