Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Horse!!! =D

Go down 
+2
stockman
Kim
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kim

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2007-02-07

New Horse!!! =D Empty
PostSubject: New Horse!!! =D   New Horse!!! =D Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2007, 6:35 pm

So I got a new horse, we're in the process of buying him =D. I had the choice of him and another yearling but I choose him.

His name is Brownie (I know its horrible, but it suits him so well ahah). He is a yearling. By Lazy Loper out of an Invitation Only mare who won the tom powers as a 2YO (in 2003). He has a really great mind. He is very uneducated though. He was brought in and worked but he was growing too fast so he was turned outside for awhile. And now he is all sound again (he had X-rays) so I get to play with him a little. He needs a bit of muscle and more education. But He's a big boy. He's already around 14.2hh in the withers. You can see in the pictuers how big he is ahah. He's going to be a big boy that can lope to the moon Smile. I'm 5'1" plus I have shoes on in the pictures.

I'm hoping to show him at the Powers, Reichart (maybe) and the Congress. As well as a futurity up in Ontario called the Double Your Pleasure Futurity next year as a 2 yr old in the non-pro stuff. I think my trainer will show him as well.

I had a video but it was too dark even after I lightened it. So you'll have to deal with the pictures for now hehe Razz.

So Enjoy !!!
New Horse!!! =D Brownie01511New Horse!!! =D Brownie009111New Horse!!! =D Brownie021
New Horse!!! =D Brownie016New Horse!!! =D Brownie017
New Horse!!! =D Brownie014
New Horse!!! =D Brownie010
^^^I've got a lovely face going there Razz
New Horse!!! =D Brownie011New Horse!!! =D Brownie008
Ahaha today I told my trainer his best asset is his forelock Razz (joking obviously, but I do love his forelock. He looks like a completely differen't horse when you see his star)
New Horse!!! =D Brownie005New Horse!!! =D Brownie003
New Horse!!! =D Brownie002
^^this is my fav.
New Horse!!! =D Brownie001
Back to top Go down
stockman

stockman

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2007-02-08

New Horse!!! =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Horse!!! =D   New Horse!!! =D Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2007, 6:56 pm

He's very mature looking for a yearling!! He looks very well-built with a nice.sweet eye, and , you're right, I think he's going to be a big one! I think you are ready for a challenge and he will be fun to work with and the fururities are always exciting! Is he going to be WP?
Back to top Go down
Kim

New Horse!!! =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Horse!!! =D   New Horse!!! =D Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2007, 7:28 pm

Thanks. And yes he is super mature. He's gunna be a strong sucker Razz ... and ya he'll always specialize in WP. But eventually I'll probably put the all around on him. And who knows, maybe he'll be big next year and that might make him a little unbalanced for the pleasure lope and I'll be showing 2 YO HUS. No point in pushing him. But I think that matureness he already has will help him be able to lope as a 2 YO. I'm hoping he'll turn into my Ammy horse well I'm in Uni.
Back to top Go down
SuperLope

SuperLope

Number of posts : 300

New Horse!!! =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Horse!!! =D   New Horse!!! =D Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2007, 8:04 pm

awwwwwww what a cutie!

haha is this Bernie's replacement No

I love him! haha GOOD LUCK with him !
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

New Horse!!! =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Horse!!! =D   New Horse!!! =D Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2007, 9:21 pm

cheering A new horse is better then a new car cheering

He is cute. Some good grub and grooming and TLC he will be very nice.. riding

It will be fun to watch him grow up.. doggie
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Kim

New Horse!!! =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Horse!!! =D   New Horse!!! =D Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2007, 9:39 pm

thanks and ya he had a bunch of bite marks from being outside (bite marks are good though, helps them have a little more respect you know). and he needs some more muscle.

And yes he will be Bernie's replacement. I'm taking Bernie to the congress first.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

New Horse!!! =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Horse!!! =D   New Horse!!! =D Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2007, 1:48 am

Cute Cute Cute.... Good Luck. See another one going to congress!
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-02-10

New Horse!!! =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Horse!!! =D   New Horse!!! =D Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2007, 6:29 am

Lucky you,he very nice.

Looks like a gooding to me cheering
Back to top Go down
Kim

New Horse!!! =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Horse!!! =D   New Horse!!! =D Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2007, 8:39 am

Thanks guys Smile I'm super excited. I'm going to string test him today and I'll tell you all how big he is estimated to be. I'm really hoping we can build up his name at the big futurities next year and then do super well at the congress Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Horse!!! =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Horse!!! =D   New Horse!!! =D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Horse!!! =D
Page 1 of 1