Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

horse first aid kit

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
All Hot Chocolate

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-02-26

horse first aid kit Empty
PostSubject: horse first aid kit   horse first aid kit Icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2007, 2:10 pm

hey! i realized my first aid kit was pretty lame, so i decided to get some more stuff to go in it.. so i need some help on what i need to have. this is in my trailer which i would use at home/away where ever. so just the basics that i would need in there..thanks! ohh and i thought this would be good for any one to have.. so every one kinda post what you have/use and what you LOVE and what to stay away from. thankss!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: horse first aid kit   horse first aid kit Icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2007, 6:25 pm

I carry everthing in case we get a big cut, scrubb, pain meds and tummy stuff... riding
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
tinks

tinks

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-03-05

PostSubject: Re: horse first aid kit   horse first aid kit Icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2007, 8:57 am

Rolling Eyes we always bring are medactoin box with us,when we take the horses somewhere. alien cat albino cherry pray nana rose
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: horse first aid kit   horse first aid kit Icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2007, 12:48 pm

I have one of those storage containers that I take with me everywhere. It has everything from corona oinntment, wraps, rubbing alch, sutures (just in case it is a complete emergency and we are on the road), lots of cotton, electrolyte pastes, bute, $100 cash, yellow spray, a fly mask in case it is an eye problem, anti-hist. I could go on and on.

Im a paranoid personality while Im traveling with horses, so I if I cant take the whole barn, I load up an all the first aid I can stick in that box.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: horse first aid kit   horse first aid kit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

horse first aid kit
Page 1 of 1