Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

wanted black stallion and mare

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-02-10

wanted black stallion and mare Empty
PostSubject: wanted black stallion and mare   wanted black stallion and mare Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2007, 10:01 am

My friend is looking for a homozygous black stallion and broodmare,prefer reining lines.Must have nice head and neck set as she a real head person.
Also they are looking for a paint reining mare suitable for a youth to ride and compete on.
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: wanted black stallion and mare   wanted black stallion and mare Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2007, 6:29 pm

do they want a proven paint mare or are they willing to look at a prospect? My current trainer is showing paints and aqha. I know my double registered filly just had a 3/4 brother sell to Germany. email me or pm me we are in the thick of the reiners and cutters here- reingirl@msn.com I don't know of any true blacks right now but let me do some thinking... my Bob Acre Doc mare has throw 3 blacks and this is her 1st sorrel next year I might have something HAHA wouldn't be homozygous though.
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

PostSubject: Re: wanted black stallion and mare   wanted black stallion and mare Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2007, 5:27 pm

just heard that they going to buy Macriffik subject to vetting wow im insanly jealous
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

PostSubject: Re: wanted black stallion and mare   wanted black stallion and mare Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2007, 8:14 pm

A friend of mine has got a black cutting horse mare, that's actually won money. She has a black colt out of Kid on her side right now, and is bred back. Don't know if you'd be interested in her. I have tons of pics, if you need 'em.

rspaint@earthlink.net
Back to top Go down
countrylov33

countrylov33

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: wanted black stallion and mare   wanted black stallion and mare Icon_minitimeMay 11th 2007, 2:59 am

the stallion your talking about is a good horse.. i would be the same way you are too.. im just looking for some one to show my stallion after i get his pics sent off..lol palomino stallion with blaze and to white stockings in the back grand son of Obvious Conclusion and impressive review.. just cant afford a trainer right now.. i guess ill have to do it.. but yeah mac is a really good horse if he was bred to our mr.impressive grand daughter she is also a grand daughter of do do chick she slides and turns on a dime.. and she is jet black in the winter summer she her head and legs stay black but body turns like a dark buckskin with a dorsel strip so no she isnt a black.. for a good price she would go but right now she is hear to stay.. good luck on finding that right black mare..
Back to top Go down
https://servimg.com/view/11209778/8
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

PostSubject: Re: wanted black stallion and mare   wanted black stallion and mare Icon_minitimeMay 11th 2007, 10:13 am

7c

send me the pics and i`ll forward them on,you never know.
They not getting macriffik now
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

PostSubject: Re: wanted black stallion and mare   wanted black stallion and mare Icon_minitimeMay 12th 2007, 8:10 pm

will do.... sorry, just now saw it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wanted black stallion and mare   wanted black stallion and mare Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wanted black stallion and mare
Page 1 of 1