Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WANTED TO BUY!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

WANTED TO BUY!! Empty
PostSubject: WANTED TO BUY!!   WANTED TO BUY!! Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2007, 5:25 pm

I'm looking for a nice 16" western show saddle for a decent price. If you have one, drop me an email or if you know of someone with one for sale please give them my email. THANKS!!!

cindy@rockin911.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-02-12

WANTED TO BUY!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WANTED TO BUY!!   WANTED TO BUY!! Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2007, 5:51 pm

What is your price range? I have been toying with selling my Dale Chavez. I would price it at $2500.
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

WANTED TO BUY!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WANTED TO BUY!!   WANTED TO BUY!! Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2007, 10:11 pm

ohhhhhhhh, would I love to have a Dale Chavez, but my hubby would kill me, especially since I'm just getting started in the whole showing thing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2007-02-08

WANTED TO BUY!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WANTED TO BUY!!   WANTED TO BUY!! Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2007, 9:55 am

I might sell mine! I've been think I should, it's awsome but I haven't used it since I bought it over a year ago... I would price it under $1,200... not much you can do with a fancy show saddle and a big "fat" halter stud Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
LovingLoping

Number of posts : 115

WANTED TO BUY!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WANTED TO BUY!!   WANTED TO BUY!! Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2007, 10:23 am

Cindy...there's a lady at my barn who I heard has a nice Circle Y under $1,000. And the owner of my barn is now an authorized tack "dealer" for a brand of saddles that'd I'd never heard of, but she swears by them. Their show saddles are really reasonable, I'm thinking in the $900 range?
Back to top Go down
stockman

stockman

Number of posts : 356

WANTED TO BUY!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WANTED TO BUY!!   WANTED TO BUY!! Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2007, 11:03 am

What brand is that? I'm curious. M y daughter is still riding in her 14 inch Circle Y which is getting snug but we already bought too many things this year such as new trailer new horse etc. and everything that goes along with that so she is forbidden to grow until next year!!! Unfortunately she is 13 and in her prime growing years.
Back to top Go down
LovingLoping

Number of posts : 115

WANTED TO BUY!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WANTED TO BUY!!   WANTED TO BUY!! Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2007, 5:39 pm

Umm...I'm trying hard to remember, but am failing miserably. Let me ask the barn owner tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

Number of posts : 424

WANTED TO BUY!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WANTED TO BUY!!   WANTED TO BUY!! Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2007, 8:02 pm

Hey Cindy, I tried to send you these, but it wouldn't go... here's my saddle, 16 inch Big Horn.

WANTED TO BUY!! Showsaddle001
WANTED TO BUY!! Showsaddle002
WANTED TO BUY!! Showsaddle003
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WANTED TO BUY!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WANTED TO BUY!!   WANTED TO BUY!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WANTED TO BUY!!
Page 1 of 1