Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nor'Easter in full force!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
standbytrucker

standbytrucker

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2007-02-22

Nor'Easter in full force! Empty
PostSubject: Nor'Easter in full force!   Nor'Easter in full force! Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2007, 10:50 am

i thought the roof was going to blow off my house last night, and I left my poor horses outside not realizing how windy it was going to be!!gusts of over 60 mph!!
its flooding and snowing and just a mess.i am suppose to go to a show sat, but with the mess out side, im doubtfull I will make it.
where is spring?!!

anyone else getting crazy weather??
Back to top Go down
SuperLope

SuperLope

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Nor'Easter in full force!   Nor'Easter in full force! Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2007, 10:58 am

haha I've been wet-dry vacing my heart out! Laughing

I am actually proud of myself I rigged up another sump-pump and it is working no more water in the basement! haha then I went to the attic becuase it was kind of leaking around the chimney and rigged up a tarp bucket thing lol

we have a flock of geese and a few ducks in the yard and my dog keeps going absolutely nuts Rolling Eyes I would let him chase them but I don't feel like cleaning up the mud!

pretty much there is a lot of flooding everywhere! especially on the shore with high-tide this morning it was really bad we're about 5 miles inland so the flooding is just from rivers

we didn't get any snow thank goodness -- it makes my ankles hurt lol Laughing I'm such an old lady

I don't blame you for missing that show!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

PostSubject: Re: Nor'Easter in full force!   Nor'Easter in full force! Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2007, 11:36 am

Just rain and cold at night here in Oregon.. Nothing like the you guys get. That would scar the heck out of me.. I am a sissy... alien
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
standbytrucker

standbytrucker

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Nor'Easter in full force!   Nor'Easter in full force! Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2007, 7:37 pm

yeah on the way to class today, there was a ton of trees in the way, and a roof had blown off of a barn!!

ugh! im ready for 80 degrees!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871

PostSubject: Re: Nor'Easter in full force!   Nor'Easter in full force! Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2007, 8:02 pm

Oh my gosh! I agree, where is Spring. They say it's almost over, but I never noticed it got here in the 1st place!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nor'Easter in full force!   Nor'Easter in full force! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nor'Easter in full force!
Page 1 of 1