Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

i'm gonna get my breeder's certificate

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
denibun

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2007-02-08

i'm gonna get my breeder's certificate Empty
PostSubject: i'm gonna get my breeder's certificate   i'm gonna get my breeder's certificate Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2007, 10:02 am

All of my detective work paid off. The stud owner called last night and is sending me a signed breeder's certificate. Woo Hoo. I was getting a little worried. Anyway, she emailed me a picture of the stud. He's a nice looking stud, not what I would've picked to breed her too, but then I'm not looking for a barrel horse. Hopefully, someone else will be when I'm selling this baby. This is him. It's a small picture but I couldn't resize it without making it blurry.

https://2img.net/h/i86.photobucket.com/albums/k106/denibun/frenchmanlikame2.jpg
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

Number of posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: i'm gonna get my breeder's certificate   i'm gonna get my breeder's certificate Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2007, 10:58 am

Woohoo! cheers
Good job Calumbo! (sp? scratch )
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: i'm gonna get my breeder's certificate   i'm gonna get my breeder's certificate Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2007, 8:44 pm

I am so happy for you. I know how stressful it is. Been there before. I did not get so lucky.. GOOD JOB and YA HOO bounce cheers
Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: i'm gonna get my breeder's certificate   i'm gonna get my breeder's certificate Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2007, 9:50 pm

Ohhhhhh! Pretty! Great work detective! study
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
denibun

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: i'm gonna get my breeder's certificate   i'm gonna get my breeder's certificate Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2007, 10:08 am

Yep, it's a big relief. And, now that the temps are so nice and 50's at night she just needs to hurry up and have that baby. 9 days and counting til the official due date. Hurry up little yella baby.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i'm gonna get my breeder's certificate   i'm gonna get my breeder's certificate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i'm gonna get my breeder's certificate
Page 1 of 1