Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WAITING ON THE NEXT ONE... UGh

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

WAITING ON THE NEXT ONE...  UGh Empty
PostSubject: WAITING ON THE NEXT ONE... UGh   WAITING ON THE NEXT ONE...  UGh Icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2010, 10:48 pm

The black mare is getting close. She is 330 days on the 29th. She has been leaking milk and doing the dance. Just waiting for the big moment.. fishing
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: WAITING ON THE NEXT ONE... UGh   WAITING ON THE NEXT ONE...  UGh Icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2010, 9:13 am

Just remember pictures. So you want another filly with this one too
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: WAITING ON THE NEXT ONE... UGh   WAITING ON THE NEXT ONE...  UGh Icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2010, 3:16 pm

Let Me know if the pink blanket works again, if So, I want to barrow it! cheering
Back to top Go down
bluetide

bluetide

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: WAITING ON THE NEXT ONE... UGh   WAITING ON THE NEXT ONE...  UGh Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2010, 4:41 pm

Keeping fingers crossed for you.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: WAITING ON THE NEXT ONE... UGh   WAITING ON THE NEXT ONE...  UGh Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2010, 10:29 pm

I always want fillies. I don't care for colts. Shocked Females always have a plan B and males do not. Basketball Just me and I am not against colts. It's really more about what I do and not the sex of the animal. coffee
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

PostSubject: Re: WAITING ON THE NEXT ONE... UGh   WAITING ON THE NEXT ONE...  UGh Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2010, 4:59 pm

So should I hope for a colt so you can hand him over to me Laughing
I wish she would hurry up
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: WAITING ON THE NEXT ONE... UGh   WAITING ON THE NEXT ONE...  UGh Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2010, 3:57 pm

Sleep YAWN! Sleep Come on Momma Mare... Me Im waiting till May! Grrrrrrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: WAITING ON THE NEXT ONE... UGh   WAITING ON THE NEXT ONE...  UGh Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 11:38 pm

She foaled last night. Another black filly.. YEA cheers Will be a while before I can get pics. I am breeding mares every day this week when I get home from work.. Shocked And collecting Tommy. At least he's having fun.. Fish

No white.. UGH. But, very pretty just like her full sis and maybe prettier.. She has the longest legs, healthy and already running and bucking. Maybe I should call her ZOOM ZOOM scratch

I don't try to name them the parents names anymore.. Maybe I will call her bringing sexy back?. bounce And barn name Chrystal.. scratch
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: WAITING ON THE NEXT ONE... UGh   WAITING ON THE NEXT ONE...  UGh Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2010, 11:23 am

I need the magic blanket end of April.. I want to hang it outside my stall Please...

Ill get it back to you as soon a my FILLY queen get heres, OK..

Cant wait for the pics... Sure there isnt a oh, 2 x2 spot somewhere?? I bet she is a doll!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: WAITING ON THE NEXT ONE... UGh   WAITING ON THE NEXT ONE...  UGh Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2010, 10:29 pm

http://www.sstack.com/shopping/product/detailmain.jsp?itemID=7511&itemType=PRODUCT&RS=1&keyword=foal+blanket

This is the link for you to get your own magic blanket. I love these. They hug and the pink one is magic.. pray
Back to top Go down
bluetide

bluetide

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: WAITING ON THE NEXT ONE... UGh   WAITING ON THE NEXT ONE...  UGh Icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 8:54 am

Congratulations on the new baby!!!
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: WAITING ON THE NEXT ONE... UGh   WAITING ON THE NEXT ONE...  UGh Icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 12:39 pm

I have 3 blankets! I need your magic Filly Blanket! I wont even use it! Just hang it on the door! Isnt it how that works??? Laughing Hee Hee... Shoot mine is not due till May the Third~ Dont think I will be needing blankets! Made sure i didnt get any Dec babies this year!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: WAITING ON THE NEXT ONE... UGh   WAITING ON THE NEXT ONE...  UGh Icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 10:21 pm

I had "7" blankets when I bought the lucky pink one. Basketball A girl never has too many blankets I say. You better get one soon so you have the MO JO goin on.. horse
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

PostSubject: Re: WAITING ON THE NEXT ONE... UGh   WAITING ON THE NEXT ONE...  UGh Icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 11:02 pm

I have a Blue one just like that one. OK do I need to start drinking while I'm waiting on pictures cheers2
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: WAITING ON THE NEXT ONE... UGh   WAITING ON THE NEXT ONE...  UGh Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2010, 11:00 pm

OK Mare, stop the hooch drunken cheers . I got some shots posted..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WAITING ON THE NEXT ONE... UGh   WAITING ON THE NEXT ONE...  UGh Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WAITING ON THE NEXT ONE... UGh
Page 1 of 1