Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

waiting and waiting

Go down 
+2
Triple J Quarter Horses
Lynn M.
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034
Registration date : 2007-02-08

waiting and waiting Empty
PostSubject: waiting and waiting   waiting and waiting Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2009, 11:32 pm

Bella is now a week late and Roo is now due can't decide which will foal first kind of think that Roo is going to foal now... was hoping it would be the paint mare. Probably will both foal at the same time. Crazy mares. Got to love them.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: waiting and waiting   waiting and waiting Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2009, 9:34 am

Hey hows the Kitchen? Well, at least that give you something to do while you wait! Hee Hee.. We do expect photos you know! Razz
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: waiting and waiting   waiting and waiting Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2009, 9:50 pm

I hate the waiting. I am happy I have camera's so I do not have to run back and forth.. cheers

We check them in foal.. forget it for a while, then go nuts when the time is getting close.. Those gals do what ever they want to do as far as I am concerned.. lol! Course, we women do that too.. Sleep Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: waiting and waiting   waiting and waiting Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2009, 10:30 pm

we have cameras too have been keeping them out in pasture during the day it has been beautiful and they do wonderful outside wouldn't mind if they foaled out. Need to get some updates on my little girl I think she is about the nicest foal we have probably ever put on the ground she just floats great mover and wow is she pretty....
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: waiting and waiting   waiting and waiting Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 9:49 am

Dang it! I was thinking oh, Pictures Woo Hoo! Shoot! Were waiting! Suspect
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: waiting and waiting   waiting and waiting Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2009, 9:19 pm

There is no better place for a foal to be born then is plush green pastures on a nice day where it's not too cold or too hot.. pray
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: waiting and waiting   waiting and waiting Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 11:38 am

well are we still waiting... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: waiting and waiting   waiting and waiting Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 7:30 pm

I hope they get here soon!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: waiting and waiting   waiting and waiting Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 8:35 pm

Sounds like I need to get a hold of Mare and start the drinkig and munching.. lol!
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: waiting and waiting   waiting and waiting Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 10:32 am

don't worry you won't be drinking alone Im thinking of joining you.... dang mares they are big as houses... with all the tornadoes the past couple of days you would have guessed we would have had one or both. Bob called me at work the other day and said not to worry you but if you haven't seen the weather a tornado is coming straight for the house. Man I can't tell you how much I am hating the weather this year I finally got a roof can't find anyone who wants to drive out this far to fix my kitchen. Guess the recession isn't really all that bad. In fact I went and picked out a piece of granite loved it. The guy a week later still won't call me back with a price. Guess $ isn't a problem for him. I finally decided to do either granite or honed slate tile to heck with them. Will let you all know when we get a baby promise.
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: waiting and waiting   waiting and waiting Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 4:19 pm

Well I'm gonna have to start off with a Hot Choc. and Schnapps because its snowing like no other here. Bluejay umm I think we might have the reputation here of being the forum drunks. Only at foaling season folks.
I beg you to PLEASE not make us wait for pictures.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: waiting and waiting   waiting and waiting Icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 8:51 pm

YUM.. Peppermint Patty.. Tha't a good one Mare.. Then you can have the hot choc with cherry rum. YUM. That's a GREAT one too.. cheers2
don't forget the whip cream.. mbs
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: waiting and waiting   waiting and waiting Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2009, 2:10 pm

drunken Im Tired of Drinking. Hic Up! drunken Is she going to foal or not! Hic Up... drunken
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

PostSubject: Re: waiting and waiting   waiting and waiting Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2009, 3:03 pm

We are still waiting for that baby????
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: waiting and waiting   waiting and waiting Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2009, 12:25 pm

finally a huge huge stud colt dang mare coudn't give me that 2 inches of white but the colt is magnificent will get some pics today mare is definately testy about people around her babies. I am very happy with the colt just wish we had some more white otherwise everything I ordered and then some looks more like a colt several weeks old lol than a newborn. Will make someone a wonderful rope horse.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: waiting and waiting   waiting and waiting Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2009, 2:09 pm

WOO HOO! Big Baby Boy, cant wait to see him, Shocked
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: waiting and waiting   waiting and waiting Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2009, 4:50 pm

waiting and waiting DSC_0101
here he is
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: waiting and waiting   waiting and waiting Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2009, 5:02 pm

OH, May what a big boy. What does TY think of him. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: waiting and waiting   waiting and waiting Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2009, 10:48 pm

Ty isn't allowed anywhere near that one momma is not warming up to people around her foal. Ty likes the filly and they are friendly to one another the trick is keeping him out of her pen. Still have the other mare that is overdue. So should be anytime now. Figure it is probably a stud colt. That is ok with me.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: waiting and waiting   waiting and waiting Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2009, 9:35 am

SO where is a recent photo of the filly??? Ty should be with her in it.. I think.. Yep Yep, I bet he is growing like a weed. Wink
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

PostSubject: Re: waiting and waiting   waiting and waiting Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2009, 12:57 pm

affraid That is a big boy! Congrats on the arrival, I love that little white mark by his eye.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: waiting and waiting   waiting and waiting Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2009, 7:45 pm

Mare wrote:
affraid That is a big boy! Congrats on the arrival, I love that little white mark by his eye.

Kind of looks like a music note doesnt it.
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: waiting and waiting   waiting and waiting Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2009, 8:41 pm

Im going to go review the white apha rule but I think the blaze on the off side may just get us our 2 inches on closer eval it goes past the nostril by quite a bit.. used to be past the nose and eye would get you in I can't remeber if it is that or a bald face these days. If I can get a pic I will post one if the rule looks like it may be close for you all to give me an opinion.

update- well the rule says from the ear straight line to the corner of the mouth I need to go look at the little bugger that might be really close fingers are crossed but I think that might be really pushing it may take a pic and then draw a line just to see for myself but I think he may have a perfect line that follows their line hmmm
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: waiting and waiting   waiting and waiting Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2009, 9:49 pm

Nice foal even for a boy... cake cheers
Back to top Go down
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

Number of posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: waiting and waiting   waiting and waiting Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2009, 4:43 pm

what about the white under his lip? I know my apha mare was qualified by that Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverbucklehorses.cjb.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: waiting and waiting   waiting and waiting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

waiting and waiting
Page 1 of 1