Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yet another update from me :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Yet another update from me :) Empty
PostSubject: Yet another update from me :)   Yet another update from me :) Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2009, 10:04 pm

It's been a while since I have said much on here..jsut been creepin everyones posts Smile thought I would give you all an update!

I never had the vet come out again for Buck because his naughty behavior stopped. All of a sudden one day he was like a completly different horse, it was very strange but i'm not complaining!! We have been working on barrels and other gaming events and he is getting better our first competition is this weekend...his first ever. After this weekend we have one or two a week Smile its nice to be busy! Here are some pictures of buck and Indy. buck has lost some weight..finally. indy is having a hard time keeping her's on but she is getting some fat stuff..she is my sisters horse. Also couple random pics.. sorry for the overload but someone has to post pictures!!

New pasture they have been in for a while.they love it J
Yet another update from me :) SarasPics076-1
Yet another update from me :) SarasPics079
Yet another update from me :) SarasPics081
Yet another update from me :) SarasPics093-1
Yet another update from me :) SarasPics116

Here’s the monster….Indy
Yet another update from me :) SarasPics113-1

Here’s a couple pictures you can see the weight he has lost! Before picture too
Yet another update from me :) SarasPics123-1
Yet another update from me :) SarasPics148
Yet another update from me :) SarasPics107-2
Yet another update from me :) SarasPics108-1

Couple randoms
Yet another update from me :) SarasPics042re
Yet another update from me :) SarasPics038re
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Yet another update from me :)   Yet another update from me :) Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2009, 9:42 am

Dang with that pasture she should be fat as a butter ball. Of corse your boy, looks Healthy as a Horse.. riding Forgive me I had to say it. Very Happy

Love the puppy pics.. sunny
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

PostSubject: Re: Yet another update from me :)   Yet another update from me :) Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2009, 11:33 pm

Yeah i thought she would gain weight real fast when we got her in that pasture and shes not at all. She doesn't getting ridden to much or ridden hard i dont know how she burns all her food so fast?? Buck is another story.. lol
Back to top Go down
Ragdoll

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Yet another update from me :)   Yet another update from me :) Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2009, 11:54 pm

Those pics sure do make me homesick!!!! Nevada looks nothing like that. Actually....My backyard does look like that. My husband has done his best to make me a little piece of Michigan.
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548

PostSubject: Re: Yet another update from me :)   Yet another update from me :) Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2009, 7:17 pm

I can see the difference there! Hes such a cutie! Now I do have to say that I am a little jealous of their new pasture. My horses would never let me catch them if they were there. I really like the dog pics, you are pretty dang good with a camera!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Yet another update from me :)   Yet another update from me :) Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2009, 9:32 pm

Looks like a pieceful place to loung.. lol! Horses loose weight for many reasons. Could be she runs every thing off. I hope you are feeding some grain and nutrients and not just depending on the grass to do it for you.. Even my fat boy gets this.. icecream
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

PostSubject: Re: Yet another update from me :)   Yet another update from me :) Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2009, 11:28 pm

yes they love their new pasture Smile They dont give any problems being caught either! They come runnin when you call!

bluejay. yes they get grain too, she gets some extra fattening stuff too
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Yet another update from me :)   Yet another update from me :) Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2009, 8:34 pm

Well, if she was a person she would be happy she did not have to worry about getting fat.. icecream I didn' think she looked thin though.. riding
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yet another update from me :)   Yet another update from me :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yet another update from me :)
Page 1 of 1