Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

new show and update

Go down 
+4
Lynn M.
Bluejay
Triple J Quarter Horses
REINING CHICK
8 posters
AuthorMessage
REINING CHICK

REINING CHICK

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2007-02-12

new show and update Empty
PostSubject: new show and update   new show and update Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2009, 1:32 pm

ok so went to a show on saturday. open show but lots of compition! we did great we won our halter class 1st place under both judges! yay!! we got second under both judges for in hand trail yearling. heres my photo bucket
have a look! tell me how pete looks. pete was acting a retard saturday heres my favorite picture him acting like an arab. and someone made a rude comment wish i could put my fist down her throat they sais OH MUST BE A HALF BREED. i about came unglued but i kept walking..

https://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/ptgirl09/blue%20ribbion%205-30-09/

HERES MY FAVORITE PICTURE YES MY HORSE IS RETARDED lol

new show and update P1030989
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: new show and update   new show and update Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2009, 2:12 pm

Now who was it that was making a comment about his sweat! Na Na Na Na Boo Boo! Hee Hee. Congrats LOVE THE PHOTOS!
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: new show and update   new show and update Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2009, 2:13 pm

Do you ever run into silver buckles at these show?
Back to top Go down
REINING CHICK

REINING CHICK

PostSubject: Re: new show and update   new show and update Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2009, 2:22 pm

ive never seen her at these shows. i believe she showed once at the blue ribbion but other then that never see her there.

btw how do you think pete loooks?
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: new show and update   new show and update Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2009, 2:33 pm

looks like he is growing like a weed! Hes picking up isnt he! Shocked

Last edited by Triple J Quarter Horses on June 2nd 2009, 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: new show and update   new show and update Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2009, 9:59 pm

Looks like he is coming along. The photo bucket and I just don't get along too well.. The pics are too small for me to see and I cannot get them to come up when I click on them. Yes, I am a dork.. affraid

That was a pretty nasty thing for someone to say.. I hope you ran over them.. Rude and nasty with some anger management issues.. GAUD.. No Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: new show and update   new show and update Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2009, 10:01 am

I am so proud of you and Pete he is such a pretty horse and you have worked so hard. Don't pay any attention to the rude comments hold your head up high remember you have the BLUE and sometimes the judges see what is happening outside the ring too. You and Pete are awsome!!!! Keep up the good work. I think he looks good and healthy maybe light for halter but he looks healthy that should mean something and doesn't seem to be hurting him in the show ring. YEAH!!!
Back to top Go down
REINING CHICK

REINING CHICK

PostSubject: Re: new show and update   new show and update Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2009, 1:31 pm

ive bumped up his feed and oats. everyone that saw him at this show from the last cant believe how big hes gotten. i dont see it because i see him daily. but loves his chest lol its rock hard!
thanks for the kind comments. cheering
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: new show and update   new show and update Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2009, 3:03 pm

Congrats thats great!! Mine try to do the Arab thing and I'm like NO,No, put your tail down. Ha! He's looking good.
Back to top Go down
Ragdoll

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: new show and update   new show and update Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2009, 6:44 pm

He sure is a pretty boy. Tucker would act far worse than that in public!!!!

Too bad you're not closer. It had been decided that Prissy (APHA) needs a new home. She's a Conclusive granddaughter.....Wild color, actually reg dun. Her purchase price was close to $4,000 as a yearling....We're going to let her go for next to nothing.....Possibly free to a great home. She sure would make a nice match with your guy!!!!!!!

I think BJ posted pics of her for me a while back.

Tucker did an "arab park horse" impression for his mom when she first came.....I nearly pee'd my pants!!!!!
Back to top Go down
REINING CHICK

REINING CHICK

PostSubject: Re: new show and update   new show and update Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2009, 7:14 pm

hey ragdoll i sent you a pm.
Back to top Go down
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

Number of posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: new show and update   new show and update Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2009, 9:16 pm

I did used to go to Blue Ribbon shows but this year most of them have unfortunately been interfering with my rodeo season. We are leading in points right now with Larry, so it's been tough to take a weekend off. Luckily, I should be able to show at the rest of the paint shows for the year. We might be taking three horses to the September show in Prescott. The stud colt, the big mare, and a new breeding stock filly coming down from Manitoba, Canada. I'm not sure if the BS filly will be ready or not, but we will see what she's like when she gets here.

He is really looking SUPER Cherie, totally different horse than what you started with! Good job Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverbucklehorses.cjb.net
REINING CHICK

REINING CHICK

PostSubject: Re: new show and update   new show and update Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2009, 9:43 pm

did you go to tucson paint show? i didnt see you in any of the pictures. well be at the september show.
Back to top Go down
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

PostSubject: Re: new show and update   new show and update Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2009, 9:51 pm

Goodness, that was an ordeal... I ended up getting him 100% ready, he looked GREAT. Spent the day before banding and packing, even put shavings in the trailer. I had been really sick and was trying to tuff it out. Well, ended up trying a little too hard and spent Sunday at the hospital. I had pushed too hard with a resp. infection and exhausted myself and my lungs. Wasn't getting enough air. Blah, I was beyond pissed. That's why I'm pushing so freaking hard for this September show...

I doubt I'll go to Copper County this year because it's so freaking expensive, but we're aiming for big stuff in 2010. Pinto worlds and all the az paint shows. We'll see Smile I'm keeping him kinda under wraps till he's at his best. Especially since he doesn't photograph well lol. I take pics of him and he looks nothing like he does in person lol. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
REINING CHICK

REINING CHICK

PostSubject: Re: new show and update   new show and update Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2009, 10:27 pm

that sucks. there suppose to be a huge show over thanksgiving this year, 6 judges should be fun. i know we are going for sure.
Back to top Go down
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

PostSubject: Re: new show and update   new show and update Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2009, 11:36 pm

through the paint club??? I haven't heard anything about it? Any info online yet?
Back to top Go down
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

PostSubject: Re: new show and update   new show and update Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2009, 11:54 pm

Durr on my part,checked the website and I must have been having a sr. moment lol. We should be there too.
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: new show and update   new show and update Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2009, 6:05 pm

Congrats reining chick, you two look great.

As for the rude comments, while it may have been the first, it wont be the last. Just smile nod and walk away. Saving face and being the bigger person is very important in the horse world.

At my last show, I had a young girl who I had asked which class they were on while holding tristan, tell me that Im not allowed a chain in their mouth's for the classes. I laughed actually, as I was not dressed up or looking like a newbie to showing, I was crisp and neat and tidy, and so was my horse... My stud colt to be exact.

All I did was laugh, and say in a very friendly tone and matter "The chain is not through his mouth, it is a lip chain, and it is pretty common to see amongst breed shows with their stallions showing." thought I could leave it at that but then she said well wow, I'm surprised you need that much control, so I came back with "I trust my horse completely, its other horse owners I don't trust."

She basically shut right up, but because of my friendly and pleasant reply and tone, she did not get worked up. As much as I was thinking she was an idiot who should mind her own business in matters she does not know or understand, I wasnt about to tell her.

Just remember, save face, be pleasant as hard as it is... or just smile and walk away. Be remembered as the girl who goes about her business, no matter what.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new show and update   new show and update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new show and update
Page 1 of 1