Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New babies Comming soon

Go down 
+5
Kidd Kuhlmann
Mare
Triple J Quarter Horses
shazgeoff
Bluejay
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

New babies Comming soon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2008, 8:39 pm

YIKES!

Good Luck!!!!

We aren't due until 2/22/09 cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2008, 4:13 pm

Ok, were getting the JELLO GIGGLE as the called it, No, No, Sister, Not early this year! Cant hide them out as the vet has to see them when they are less than 48 hours old and must be certified of the birth to be in the Kentucky Breeders program..

Heres hoping that little sucker hangs on and wants to cool longer! affraid
I dont want a Christmas baby. santa
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2008, 4:35 pm

Just ordered my IgG kit, she had not even better think about Evil or Very Mad it before Jan. 1! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2008, 9:41 pm

So the Kentucky incentive requires the vet to see them within 48 hours? Good plan to try to keep people honest.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2008, 10:41 pm

Yes, its good until your mare wants to go early.. affraid She had better not! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
reiningfan

reiningfan

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2008, 9:39 am

Just duct tape her shut lol!
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2008, 2:27 pm

Ive got to do something, Shes dripping now, as of this week end.. Poor girl. her glands are swollen all the way up her belly to her front legs. ICE, RAIN and Show coming her way, Guess, she is headed up to the barn tonight. I like to leave them out so they can move around. The ole tail bone is really showing now. Dangit. Dangit! She had better hold out! Just 16 days! Crossing my fingers! BIG TIME!
Back to top Go down
denibun

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2008, 3:40 pm

Tell her to hang on. It's not much longer.
Back to top Go down
reiningfan

reiningfan

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2008, 1:22 am

I hope it doesn't come early. If it does, do you register is as a December baby, or hide it for a few days. It's not like you were breeding for a ber baby. Poor sucker'd be a yearling at 2 weeks old.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2008, 1:32 pm

Oh, I know, and with the Kentucky Program, they have to be vet inspected.. Well the dripping milk has stopped. I just need a BIG CORK.. Anyone know where I can purchase frozen Colostrum?????
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2008, 12:23 am

Triple J Quarter Horses wrote:
Oh, I know, and with the Kentucky Program, they have to be vet inspected.. Well the dripping milk has stopped. I just need a BIG CORK.. Anyone know where I can purchase frozen Colostrum?????

I have frozen colostrum, sheep and equine lol. But its from my own animals. However I do believe you can get it from a site called "Cyber Foal". I'd say google it and you should find it, if not I will try to dig it up for you.

Has she really lost that much colostrum? It may be worth having on hand just in case, however I would certainly test her colostrum when the baby arrives Smile Come on mare, HOLD IT IN!
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2008, 11:27 am

I have my own IGg tests, Always test. ALWAYS.. Last two years she has had such big bags, and loses colostrum in labor, The foals are not totally without but just boarderline so that foals get plasma. Expensive.. So I thought with the way she has been acting. Im getting a jump on things. The milk has stopped dripping as of yesterday morning.. and her nipples are not full.. cheers So now I am hopeful... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2008, 8:42 pm

Duck tape shut, tie tail down, cross legs....mmhmm - should be good - and tell the little bugger in there it wants to hang out a while!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sayin some prayers for ya!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2008, 7:50 pm

Thanks! She seems to be in less of a hurry. No milk dripping for a few days now. Nipples arent full now. And I only have 11 more days to go! Whew.. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: SURPIZE   New babies Comming soon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2008, 9:40 pm

This morning the the barn was a new Palomino Colt just laying there. What can I say, He is fine, hes down on his pastures, a bit knee knocked, but up and nursing. He will get his vet check on monday. Mom is fine as well. We have good golden poop, he is peeing. And nursing up a storm. Soooo The duck tape didnt work. He has a star, snip and strip. Walks right uo to you and follows you around. 9 degrees tonight wtih 25 m, winds blowing. Maybe Ill call him Chiller! She had to have him on the coldest day of the year. Our barn is tight, the water buckets are even freezing. Baby Blanket is washed, and in the dryner, SO we will go out later for the Iodine, and blanket to be put on.

I know the leg issues will go away, as he is a premi. He will get stronger and stand up. Im just glad to see him, keeping his body temp and nursing. Gave mom some Bute, shes still drawn up a bit. Cameras at work, so will have to wait for that. He has a big dish to his face. And its short. Hes a Wooly thing! [u]
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2008, 11:49 pm

congrats on a healthy little golden guy! oh well that is just the way the ball bounces with the Jan. babies Smile just think he is one of the youngest yearlings out there on the 1st and probably one of the prettiest. Tonight we are expecting a low of 3 degrees with wind chills we can't even mention YUCK... Im just not buying into the concept of GLOBAL WARMING anymore... BURR it usually isn't this cold this early
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2008, 8:35 am

Congrats on the little dude

But arnt you forgeting something WHERES THE PICTURES.

What you going to do as he afew days off the first,have his Birthday on the 1st cake
Back to top Go down
denibun

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2008, 10:17 am

That mare! That mare! Couldn't she hold it in just a few more days. Can't wait to see pics.

Denise
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2008, 6:00 pm

Ill try to get some photos, With wind chill it was 9 below last night. She had to have on a freezing night! burrrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
reiningfan

reiningfan

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2008, 1:05 am

Darn mare. They always mess you up when you least need it.
Well, glad he is healthy though. Congrats on your pali colt.
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2008, 1:25 am

Congrats! Can't wait to see pictures Smile

I am sorry to hear though that he will be considered 1 year old in about 9 days. Makes it a hard time showing...

Regardless, I am sure you are happy he arrived safe and sound, as are the rest of us!
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2008, 9:26 am

Sh!t happens, what do you do. Congrats on that healthy boy! And your so honest, so many others would of changed his birth date. Cant wait to see pictures of that yeller boy. He just had to sneak out anyway. He's healthy thats the important thing
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2009, 9:47 pm

UM.... scratch I still do not see any pictures of this new addition.. No
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2009, 12:07 am

Brought my camera home from work charging the Batteries.. You guys will have to be nice as he is a Not suppose to be born for another week and a half.. Hee Hee
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2009, 7:37 am

Ok is it me or are these pictures still missing scratch scratch lol!

C`mon, c`mon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New babies Comming soon
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next