Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Any Babies due??

Go down 
+5
Bluejay
Merikle Waters
Triple J Quarter Horses
Kidd Kuhlmann
Cindy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Any Babies due?? Empty
PostSubject: Any Babies due??   Any Babies due?? Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2008, 1:33 am

So when's everyone due! I just love baby pics!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

Any Babies due?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Babies due??   Any Babies due?? Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2008, 9:55 am

Official due date is 2/13 for Itsy....
not sure of the exact date on my father in law's two mares...but Chicks is due the end of Feb and Bunny is due Beg of March..
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Any Babies due?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Babies due??   Any Babies due?? Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2008, 1:05 pm

2/4/08 here! Cant wait for those big brown eyes and soft coats!
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871

Any Babies due?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Babies due??   Any Babies due?? Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2008, 12:00 am

I can't wait for pics!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

Any Babies due?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Babies due??   Any Babies due?? Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2008, 2:22 am

I can't believe its that time of year again! But my first (I get to be there for foaling, but she's not mine anymore) is all the way in april.... crappy lol, but I'm happy I get to see all of yours! Can't wait for the january/febuary babies on the boards!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

Any Babies due?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Babies due??   Any Babies due?? Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2008, 9:27 pm

Harmony is due in about 11 days. She is getting a small bag now. If I remember right she did most of her bagging at the same time she foaled. Hold on to your hats.. cheering She is bred to Twentyfour Karat Kid and could be a paly. I have placed a pink foal blanket on her door for extra voo doo on a filly.. pray cake kitty

yeah yeah yeah yeah

Then the loud paint mare is due a few weeks later.. Or early to mid Fed. I have the pink blanket on the hanger that is right next to her feed door as well. We are really excited about this one too. Will be our first paint foal by Tommy.. pray bounce cheers2 mbs
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

Any Babies due?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Babies due??   Any Babies due?? Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2008, 10:15 pm

We had one mare due this month, but she came open a few months ago, so now we wait til early March.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Any Babies due?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Babies due??   Any Babies due?? Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2008, 12:47 pm

Bluejay, I put a Pink tail wrap on my mares tails when tucker was breeding them, them them both, Think pink! queen
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Any Babies due?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Babies due??   Any Babies due?? Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2008, 3:25 pm

Too late for the pink during breeding.. WHOOPS.. She was wearing her pink halter when I AI'd her.. Maybe that will help.. She has a hot pink halter.. Faded now and is a pale pink. Still pink though.. lol! scratch Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

Any Babies due?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Babies due??   Any Babies due?? Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2008, 3:33 pm

Last year I bought a pink foal halter for Taegan, cause she just HAD to have it. She insisted she'd need it for Freckles' foal. The year before we had all colts, so I wasn't too optimistic. Sure enough, Freckles had Penny. The neighbor always swings a chain over his mares rumps. Says it works, but I've never had luck with sexing foals like that.
Back to top Go down
denibun

Number of posts : 638

Any Babies due?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Babies due??   Any Babies due?? Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2008, 3:41 pm

Kay and Bluejay

You guys are getting soooo close. We want pics as soon as those babies hit the ground. My mare is not due until 3/21.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Any Babies due?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Babies due??   Any Babies due?? Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2008, 3:49 pm

lol! They always look like a moose when they are first born.. lol! A friend of mine in Wash just sent out her first foal shot. Overo colt..

She has like 6 more coming this month.. Too many for me.. Then about 5 more due between now and April. Her stud is homozagous black and white. He produces more of a rider type horse. Not very pretty heads on them. She is one busy gal and hits all the paint shows with them. riding
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Any Babies due?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Babies due??   Any Babies due?? Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2008, 10:53 am

Gave shots on Monday, and one is making a bag. Suspect
Now, Im counting the days, Bringing her up to the barn this week end and getting her all settled in. Cameras will be going up to. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Any Babies due?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Babies due??   Any Babies due?? Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2008, 5:47 pm

Both of mine have started bagging.. I am starting the daily watch on Harmony.. Getting the clean shavings in front of her stall.. I am hoping that pink blanket does it's thing hanging there.. lol! bounce
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

Any Babies due?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Babies due??   Any Babies due?? Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2008, 11:16 pm

I have to wait until April. I cant wait to see all the babies pictures. I'm crossing my fingers for a Buckskin Filly.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Any Babies due?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Babies due??   Any Babies due?? Icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2008, 12:40 pm

My husband came in lst night to say, Sisters nipples are getting full. Suspect Humm She has foaled as early as 2 weeks before, and she is bigger then she has ever been before, Well She WILL BE COMING UP TO THE BARN THIS WEEK END FOR SURE!
Back to top Go down
denibun

Number of posts : 638

Any Babies due?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Babies due??   Any Babies due?? Icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2008, 12:51 pm

How exciting. I'm trying not to get excited way early. It makes the wait too long. I'll be moving Misty up in Feb. SHe's not due until the 3rd week of March.

denise
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Any Babies due?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Babies due??   Any Babies due?? Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2008, 7:34 pm

lol! OK TJ, the race is on.. cheers2
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Any Babies due?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Babies due??   Any Babies due?? Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2008, 8:38 pm

OH Really! Guess I should be scared! affraid

Its on Girlfriend! Lets measure and see who has the biggest belly! Never mind, my tape doesnt go that Big.. Bless her heart! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Any Babies due?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Babies due??   Any Babies due?? Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2008, 9:58 pm

lol! Now what should you be scared of ? lol! I would like to be the first since I was last year.. Dancing But, our nipples are full too but nothing running over on them yet.. scratch I keep looking for it though.. lol! I am ready and have every thing in order.. coffee I still need to charge the batteries for my camera.. bounce I even lifted a nipple tonight to see if I was missing something.. lol! Harms will be at 330 days on the 18th.. So, you will most likely get the first one out this year.. flower
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Any Babies due?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Babies due??   Any Babies due?? Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2008, 2:13 pm

BlueJay, You should be just about there! On the 4th you said 11 days, You will beat us all. OF corse that means PHOTOS PHOTOS PHOTOS! Of your golden Filly! queen
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Any Babies due?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Babies due??   Any Babies due?? Icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2008, 6:34 pm

Good girl thinking golden filly. cheering kitty cake I will have to see where she is today. I do expect her to go around the 18th.. Her bag is full. I just need to see those tiny little dried up beads of milk.. pray
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Any Babies due?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Babies due??   Any Babies due?? Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2008, 8:56 pm

OK, here is the scoop.. nana nana

Today at noon no wax.. HUM.. I knew last night she was getting close..

Tonight at feed time we have MILK MILK DRIPPING cheering cake

Stay tuned for "AS THE HOT WALKER TURNS".. cheers drunken

Got my camera battaries in the charger.. bounce cheers Sleep coffee
Back to top Go down
standbytrucker

standbytrucker

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2007-02-22

Any Babies due?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Babies due??   Any Babies due?? Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2008, 10:41 am

ahaha as the hot walker turns!
nice! can't wait to see that little FILLY!!!
Smile
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Any Babies due?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Babies due??   Any Babies due?? Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2008, 11:33 am

Welll we did it . Born at 11:15pm last night. I will get a thread on after I get done in the barn and post some shots and tell you all about it.. doggie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Any Babies due?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Babies due??   Any Babies due?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any Babies due??
Page 1 of 1