Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PICS Finally added... Last one born some time last night

Go down 
+6
Lynn M.
SSFarm2
Mare
Rowdy, Anne & Razzle
Kidd Kuhlmann
Bluejay
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PICS Finally added...  Last one born some time last night Empty
PostSubject: PICS Finally added... Last one born some time last night   PICS Finally added...  Last one born some time last night Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2008, 3:04 pm

Got a surprise this morning. Another colt (YUK).. This is the paint baby we have been waiting for.. Well, he has four socks, blaze and at least one blue eye. I have not seen a spot on him.. URGH.. No Mother and baby are doing fine.

This is the first foal from this mare.. She showed no signs of foaling last night. Not one single hint. She was 330 days. doggie

Last edited by Bluejay on February 24th 2008, 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: PICS Finally added... Last one born some time last night   PICS Finally added...  Last one born some time last night Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2008, 4:49 pm

Geeze - well...maybe he is hiding his spot....wasn't it Lynn last year that had one with a perfect sized spot on the belly??

Hmmm, I'm going to go talk to my mare and let her know that I'm not expecting anything until 2/13...340 days is 2/11 so I guess that would be fine too...actually healthy is all I want!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
Rowdy, Anne & Razzle

Rowdy, Anne & Razzle

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: PICS Finally added... Last one born some time last night   PICS Finally added...  Last one born some time last night Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2008, 6:24 pm

Congratulations and I can't wait to see pictures! Yeah, for the socks and a blaze too! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: PICS Finally added... Last one born some time last night   PICS Finally added...  Last one born some time last night Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2008, 6:59 pm

WHERE'S THE PICTURES???? Bluejay you cant tease us like this.
Congrats!! I bet you'll find a white spot somewhere.
Back to top Go down
SSFarm2

SSFarm2

Number of posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: PICS Finally added... Last one born some time last night   PICS Finally added...  Last one born some time last night Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2008, 9:04 pm

Congrats, look at him in couple of days, there may be a spot there just not showing up yet.
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: PICS Finally added... Last one born some time last night   PICS Finally added...  Last one born some time last night Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2008, 11:26 am

you never know on those spots... we have a DR waiting to foal hoping for extra tall socks and extra wide blaze but with the DR don't really care if we get enough white or not still registered both registeries Laughing
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: PICS Finally added... Last one born some time last night   PICS Finally added...  Last one born some time last night Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2008, 5:27 pm

where's the pics? lol I want to see the little man!

What color is the dam?

Its hard with boys like Tommy, He carries Overo (A form of it) and minimally expresses it... And usually he'll pass it on, but minimally expressed...
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: PICS Finally added... Last one born some time last night   PICS Finally added...  Last one born some time last night Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2008, 7:33 pm

I roled him over when we found him and did not see any spots.. I will keep looking though. Maybe there is one there hiding. He does have the one blue eye. And, maybe the other is too.. lol! The mare is really loud and over splashed with white. But, she came from two BS. scratch

I do like to give them me and mommy time the first few days.. I put blankets on him and just let them bond. And as far as the pictures go I cannot get them in my barn so will have to wait since the barn is now so covered with snow that you cannot see in the side windows.. I am going to call this one Leroy.. Dancing
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: PICS Finally added... Last one born some time last night   PICS Finally added...  Last one born some time last night Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2008, 8:34 pm

Just love those healthy foals with no problems.. I bet he is cute!
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: PICS Finally added... Last one born some time last night   PICS Finally added...  Last one born some time last night Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2008, 10:25 am

WHAT WHAT NO PHOTOS YET! No
Back to top Go down
AQHA/OLF

AQHA/OLF

Number of posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: PICS Finally added... Last one born some time last night   PICS Finally added...  Last one born some time last night Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2008, 12:25 pm

Congrats on the newest arrival - welcome to the year of colts cheers
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: PICS Finally added... Last one born some time last night   PICS Finally added...  Last one born some time last night Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2008, 9:30 pm

OK, I know this one has taken some time to get shots of. Still not good in the barn.. I am going to Wal Mart and get a really cheap dig camera that will take pictures inside.. Mine is just to smart for me.. This is LeRoy... He is really a friendly little sucker..

PICS Finally added...  Last one born some time last night 2116s92

PICS Finally added...  Last one born some time last night 2dm6nlt

PICS Finally added...  Last one born some time last night 2u6yyaq
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: PICS Finally added... Last one born some time last night   PICS Finally added...  Last one born some time last night Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2008, 3:47 am

Oh he is beautiful Bluejay! I just LOVE that blue eye!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: PICS Finally added... Last one born some time last night   PICS Finally added...  Last one born some time last night Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2008, 1:20 pm

Thank you. He just has one blue eye.. That loud mare is out of two BS.. I was shocked with all the color my stud puts on QH mares that this one turned out this way.. scratch He is darling though and will be a really nice horse when is grows up.. Both sire and dam are 16H and he will be very sticking as an adult with all that chrome.. Basketball
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: PICS Finally added... Last one born some time last night   PICS Finally added...  Last one born some time last night Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2008, 5:11 pm

He tried real hard to be a paint! Hes to cute!
Back to top Go down
standbytrucker

standbytrucker

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: PICS Finally added... Last one born some time last night   PICS Finally added...  Last one born some time last night Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2008, 8:09 pm

oh. he is just so handsome!!!
congrats!
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: PICS Finally added... Last one born some time last night   PICS Finally added...  Last one born some time last night Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2008, 2:05 pm

Hee Hee, you just thought he was the last one! Razz
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: PICS Finally added... Last one born some time last night   PICS Finally added...  Last one born some time last night Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2008, 10:06 pm

lol! Well, he was the last one according to the educated vets.. lol! I think with all the BS classes the BS paints will have better value. This one is pretty handsome and such a neat kid. He is so friendly.. That is one of the things I really like about Tommy. He puts his wonderful mind on the babies... study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PICS Finally added... Last one born some time last night   PICS Finally added...  Last one born some time last night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PICS Finally added... Last one born some time last night
Page 1 of 1