Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Internet working again, so here are my pics, (added more)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

Internet working again, so here are my pics, (added more) Empty
PostSubject: Internet working again, so here are my pics, (added more)   Internet working again, so here are my pics, (added more) Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2008, 5:16 pm

I will be taking some tonight, but here are some from a while back.

This is Tim. By Pep and out of Secret

Internet working again, so here are my pics, (added more) IMG_0239

This is Robin. By Gun and out of Freckles. We kept her older sister and brother.
Internet working again, so here are my pics, (added more) IMG_0224

This is Duncan. By Pep and out of Whiskey. He won't let me just take a pic. He's gotta try to get up to get petted

Internet working again, so here are my pics, (added more) IMG_0232
Internet working again, so here are my pics, (added more) IMG_0364

Last edited by reiningfan on May 16th 2008, 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Internet working again, so here are my pics, (added more)   Internet working again, so here are my pics, (added more) Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2008, 7:28 pm

They are all so cute! So is the top one a Pali and the bottom a red dun?
Back to top Go down
reiningfan

reiningfan

PostSubject: Re: Internet working again, so here are my pics, (added more)   Internet working again, so here are my pics, (added more) Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2008, 11:46 pm

Both are red dun. Pep throws somewhere around 85% red dun.
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Internet working again, so here are my pics, (added more)   Internet working again, so here are my pics, (added more) Icon_minitimeMay 16th 2008, 3:36 am

wow cutie's! one looks red dun for sure... but idk? the other looks sorrel to me? maybe mock dorsal?

I had one born the other day as well, sooo cute haha. Tristans full sister Very Happy palomino paint Very Happy

babies are looking good!

Hope is all well with you and yours!
Back to top Go down
reiningfan

reiningfan

PostSubject: Re: Internet working again, so here are my pics, (added more)   Internet working again, so here are my pics, (added more) Icon_minitimeMay 16th 2008, 9:20 am

The two colts are red dun and the filly is definately a sorrel. Here's more pics of them. Duncan is a much lighter red dun than Tim.
This is the three of them together.

Internet working again, so here are my pics, (added more) IMG_0486

Robin and Tim together. That's our outdoor arena on the right. I was doing repairs while taking these. Snow was real hard on it. It's 2x2 page wire with a top sight rail.
Internet working again, so here are my pics, (added more) IMG_0497

And Duncan by himself
Internet working again, so here are my pics, (added more) IMG_0483

And Pep overseeing. He really liked being turned out with the mares. They were all hand bred, except the pinto who is still left to foal, and the paint, who is here to be bred.

Internet working again, so here are my pics, (added more) IMG_0495
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: Internet working again, so here are my pics, (added more)   Internet working again, so here are my pics, (added more) Icon_minitimeMay 16th 2008, 11:32 am

What a cute bunch! And colorful bunch too! Wanted to say, MY WHAT BIG EYES YOU HAVE! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Internet working again, so here are my pics, (added more)   Internet working again, so here are my pics, (added more) Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2008, 9:19 pm

CUTE BABIES.. cheers

Mare, you are so funny. Paly is gold with white mane and tail.. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Internet working again, so here are my pics, (added more)   Internet working again, so here are my pics, (added more) Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2008, 12:11 am

I use to think that the pali's had a white mane and tail but everyone seems to think mines a Pali and he has a (peachy) mane and tail. He looks like a red dun witout the dun.
Internet working again, so here are my pics, (added more) Babeand08colt040
Back to top Go down
reiningfan

reiningfan

PostSubject: Re: Internet working again, so here are my pics, (added more)   Internet working again, so here are my pics, (added more) Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2008, 8:24 am

I think it's cool that he doesn't have a white mane & tail. He's more unique that way.
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Internet working again, so here are my pics, (added more)   Internet working again, so here are my pics, (added more) Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2008, 1:11 pm

Mare wrote:
I use to think that the pali's had a white mane and tail but everyone seems to think mines a Pali and he has a (peachy) mane and tail. He looks like a red dun witout the dun.
Internet working again, so here are my pics, (added more) Babeand08colt040

Cremello sire, your baby is GUARANTEED the creme gene. He is a Pally, as there is no evidence of a black mane and tail which would make him buckskin instead.

They can have a peachy colored mane, but they certainly dont look like a red dun. Red dun is a red based horse diluted by the dun modifier, leaving red highlights. While they are lightened up, they do not have a creme gene. (Unless they are dunalino, which in that case, you would see very little red highlights.)

I myself just had a pally born, she has a peachy color to her. regardkess, she's simply a pally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Internet working again, so here are my pics, (added more)   Internet working again, so here are my pics, (added more) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Internet working again, so here are my pics, (added more)
Page 1 of 1