Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

update pics

Go down 
+5
RoperChick
QHorse163
Cindy
Mare
Lynn M.
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034
Registration date : 2007-02-08

update pics Empty
PostSubject: update pics   update pics Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2007, 9:12 pm

got a new camera for our trip so we took some up to date pics of Gunner and Tessa just head shots thought we would share since things are so quite lately! Hope you enjoy! Gun (the paint) was hamming it up big time geek He is such a boy "look at me" Got tons of shots of him and only the one of Tessa she didn't want her pic taken only to be loved on she is such a girl.
update pics DSC_0011
update pics DSC_0003
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

update pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: update pics   update pics Icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2007, 8:05 am

What sweeties!! They look just like mine. Now I'll have to get a picture. They grow up so fast.
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

update pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: update pics   update pics Icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2007, 1:51 pm

Awwwwwwwwww they are so cute! We need updated pics on everyons babies! I see a kodak moments post coming on! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-02-12

update pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: update pics   update pics Icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2007, 10:41 pm

They are both gorgeous! Smile That head shot of Tessa is picture perfect!
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

update pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: update pics   update pics Icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2007, 10:50 pm

yeah I love Tessa she grew so fast as a baby I thought she would be a giant! Now I am hoping she will be big enough I can maybe do horsemanship and trail as well as the reining/working cow and cutting and make her the ultimate all around horse as she can show paint and aqha wouldn't that be a kick! She is smart and athletic but a little too athletic at times she does scare herself she makes such big moves and those matching front socks are so pretty. Now with Gun all his spots are outlined in that black it is really cool and I think it would be neat to see him kept up as he is the deepest red but he is so laid back some times I wonder if he will ever act like wild and crazy he is mister cool the perfect reiner....
Back to top Go down
RoperChick

RoperChick

Number of posts : 181

update pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: update pics   update pics Icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2007, 11:02 pm

They are both so pretty, they can certainly come live at my house anytime. flower
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

update pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: update pics   update pics Icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2007, 11:13 pm

well that little paint colt might make a nice rope horse he sure is bred to lol! but the filly nope never HAHA she will never leave me!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
RoperChick

RoperChick

Number of posts : 181

update pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: update pics   update pics Icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2007, 12:52 am

Next time we are looking for a prospect, you'll be the first person we call. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

update pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: update pics   update pics Icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2007, 4:21 pm

Filly Filly Filly Filly Filly! queen Just to cute! Can you tell Im a Filly person! cheering Goooo Fillies!

Looks like your little boy is a real Prince! king
Back to top Go down
SuperLope

SuperLope

Number of posts : 300

update pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: update pics   update pics Icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2007, 8:46 pm

Quote :
I can maybe do horsemanship and trail

that's what I like to hear!! Laughing

beautiful babies!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

update pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: update pics   update pics Icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2007, 2:37 am

hey if she can do reining why not horsemanship and as for trail in my opinion any horse should be able to do it with practice and training and I like a variety of things to keep their minds fresh and willing- now I won't go glam so it will have to be kind of plain we will just have to dazzle them with our good looks geek
Back to top Go down
SuperLope

SuperLope

Number of posts : 300

update pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: update pics   update pics Icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2007, 12:40 pm

haha no sliding into the back-through!! Laughing

imagine the box you could have!! Laughing the judge's would need an instant replay!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
standbytrucker

standbytrucker

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2007-02-22

update pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: update pics   update pics Icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2007, 10:04 am

yeah ! if you guys want a horse, get one from Lynn!

Sophie is doing great. and I just love Gunner. maybe ill buy him next....
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

update pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: update pics   update pics Icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2007, 10:55 am

Woo Hoo Jamie is back!!! Hey I think Bob would give you a great deal on Gunner he is so laid back and just made for reining or roping etc.... such a trainable colt. Came out halter broke!
Back to top Go down
tinks

tinks

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-03-05

update pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: update pics   update pics Icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2007, 9:12 am

lol! very nice foals,got good heads.what are there names ang what are you going to do with them when they are older. pray Laughing Cool booty cheers2 type
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

update pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: update pics   update pics Icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2007, 7:08 am

Hey Tinks the paint is going to be sold he is named Quxiotes Heart Throb-Gunner for short and is bred to be a reining horse, working cow or just good all around cow horse very quiet and gentle,- the filly is going to be my show horse she is double registed apha aqha named Gunna Be Smart-Tessa for short she is bred to be a reiner, working cow, cutting horse, we will really gear her for the working cow event my favorite but will train her for all cow horse events including roping and shoot for the all around titles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

update pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: update pics   update pics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

update pics
Page 1 of 1