Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

futurities

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kim

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2007-02-07

futurities Empty
PostSubject: futurities   futurities Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2007, 7:05 pm

What Futurities does everyone attend/want to attend?? Whether you go with or without a horse. And where abouts is the location ??
Back to top Go down
MissLKcee

MissLKcee

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-02-08

futurities Empty
PostSubject: Re: futurities   futurities Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2007, 12:24 am

lol... welll..
- the Southern Belle in Mississippi
- the Tom Powers in Michigan
- the Reichert (Oklahoma)
- the Double Your Pleasure (Ontario)
- and the Congress, but I don't show in the futurity/ maturity (because my mare is a senior horse)... but they still have a lot of futurity stuff...
Back to top Go down
Kim

futurities Empty
PostSubject: Re: futurities   futurities Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2007, 12:59 pm

MissLKcee wrote:
lol... welll..
- the Southern Belle in Mississippi
- the Tom Powers in Michigan
- the Reichert (Oklahoma)
- the Double Your Pleasure (Ontario)
- and the Congress, but I don't show in the futurity/ maturity (because my mare is a senior horse)... but they still have a lot of futurity stuff...

are you going to the Tom power and reichert this year? hopefully i'll have the horse to go with next year ahah Razz ... we'll see
Back to top Go down
MissLKcee

MissLKcee

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-02-08

futurities Empty
PostSubject: Re: futurities   futurities Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2007, 1:25 pm

I really don't have a clue yet... maybe the southern belle, considering we were even supposed to go to that one this year. I would definitely go to the Tom Powers, but it's during the same time as Summerama so I'm really not sure yet...
Back to top Go down
Kim

futurities Empty
PostSubject: Re: futurities   futurities Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2007, 2:14 pm

MissLKcee wrote:
I really don't have a clue yet... maybe the southern belle, considering we were even supposed to go to that one this year. I would definitely go to the Tom Powers, but it's during the same time as Summerama so I'm really not sure yet...

:O you better come to summerama ... no freaking way I can last 5 days at a horse show without u ahha .... plus if neither of us have shows you're coming home with me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

futurities Empty
PostSubject: Re: futurities   futurities Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

futurities
Page 1 of 1