Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My scary green monster

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

My scary green monster Empty
PostSubject: My scary green monster   My scary green monster Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2007, 4:10 pm

My buckskin mare Sandy came up open this year, so I have started getting her ready to show. I put on her hunter green sleezy and blanket, and turned her out as normal in the morning. The other mares didn't seem to recognize her. Even Vamp, who has been in the next stall for three years, went after her. Sandy is fine, but Vamp has a wound on her left stifle, Freckles has a swollen cheek and Cali is a bit lame and has a swollen hock. Man, can Sandy ever take care of herself.
I know she looks different, but I wouldn't think that they would behave this way. I think the blanket may have been used on somebody else, so I am going to wash it tonight. Maybe she'll smell like herself that way. Vamp even pins her ears as Sandy goes by to get into her stall, so hopefully washing the blanket will help, cause I hate all the disruption.
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

My scary green monster Empty
PostSubject: Re: My scary green monster   My scary green monster Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2007, 5:54 pm

That's too funny! You'll have to post some pics of the green monster in her costume! cyclops
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com

My scary green monster
Page 1 of 1