Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nat & the monster.... back in black lol

Go down 
+4
stockman
Cindy
SuperLope
natmarie1122
8 posters
AuthorMessage
natmarie1122

natmarie1122

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-04-03

Nat & the monster.... back in black lol Empty
PostSubject: Nat & the monster.... back in black lol   Nat & the monster.... back in black lol Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2007, 4:26 pm

heyy there!

I'm Natalie... aka Nat Marie... most of you might remember me from the AQHA forums... sorry it seemed like I pretty much fell off the face of the earth haha but got real busy with school and FFA... for those of you who don't know me... I'd be more than happy to tell you a little more about myself.... I really don't know what to put here haha I've got a horse... Chip Chocolate Sundy aka Sophie or "the monster".... she's a 10 year old Bay Quarter Horse Mare... we show in all around basically but we have yet to do what I would consider 'very good'. haha... well I'd be glad to get to know those of you who weren't on the AQHA forums too! so gimme a holler if ya want!
Back to top Go down
SuperLope

SuperLope

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Nat & the monster.... back in black lol   Nat & the monster.... back in black lol Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2007, 4:52 pm

hey nat! cheers your here! haha this board is most of the old crew and everyone is friendly Very Happy

remeber to post lots of pics of the Sophinator Laughing

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871

PostSubject: Re: Nat & the monster.... back in black lol   Nat & the monster.... back in black lol Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2007, 5:02 pm

Yeah! Glad you made it over.

I agree, lots of pics are needed! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
stockman

stockman

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Nat & the monster.... back in black lol   Nat & the monster.... back in black lol Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2007, 5:03 pm

Glad to see so many people showing up lately. It's so much more interesting to get everyone's unique experiences and viewpoints. The more, the merrier, as my dad always says!
Back to top Go down
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Nat & the monster.... back in black lol   Nat & the monster.... back in black lol Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2007, 5:30 pm

Hey, nice to see you made it! Smile Great photo in your avatar!
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

PostSubject: Re: Nat & the monster.... back in black lol   Nat & the monster.... back in black lol Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2007, 10:44 pm

Heck, girl, where you been? You don't even check your website thingy anymore, huh! So how's my girl? How's school? How are you doing in FFA? Before I forget to tell ya, Trent got on the horse judging team this year with Ag, and he's off at a deal right now. Ought to get home late tonight some time.

So e-mail me, when you get a chance, and let's play catch up! Send some updated pictures, 'cuz I got lots to send you... (giggle/giggle!)

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

PostSubject: Re: Nat & the monster.... back in black lol   Nat & the monster.... back in black lol Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2007, 11:24 am

WELCOME cheers Glad you are here and what a beautiful MONSTER you have.. flower Very nice picture. Dancing
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Mickey

Mickey

Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Nat & the monster.... back in black lol   Nat & the monster.... back in black lol Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2007, 10:59 am

Hey Nat!! This is Mickey from the old AQHA forum....you know, Tanner's Mom. Like you, I have been super busy and havn't had much time to chat, but I'm hoping to get on more. So glad to hear you and the monster are doing good. Love the pic in your sig!
Oh, yeah, just wanted to say I did get the show events list at MCKinneys. Which ones do you recommend?
Mickey
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/h/i85.photobucket.com/albums/k56/mickey_083/100_0156.jpg
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nat & the monster.... back in black lol   Nat & the monster.... back in black lol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nat & the monster.... back in black lol
Page 1 of 1