Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

T-Bred dam records/books

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

T-Bred dam records/books Empty
PostSubject: T-Bred dam records/books   T-Bred dam records/books Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2007, 9:35 pm

Don't know if I said that right, but I have a friend that's selling all of her horse stuff, and she used to race T-breds. I checked on EBay and I didn't see anything like that for sale. Do you guys have any idea where I should post that for sale for her?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
smokey

smokey

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: Re: T-Bred dam records/books   T-Bred dam records/books Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2007, 11:12 pm

You could post on this forum under Classified Ads or on this forum

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/QuarterHorseOwnersBreeders/

Equine.com has a classified ad section for everything horse related and if you google 'equine classified ads' you'll find quite a lot of sites. sunny
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: T-Bred dam records/books   T-Bred dam records/books Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2007, 8:48 am

Thanks, Smokey. I did go to Ebay under Equine and couldn't find anything similar, so I wasn't sure if that'd work. But I'll put in here for her, and the Quarter Horse deal... I just wasn't sure if the quarter people wanted T-bred books...

Thanks mucho! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T-Bred dam records/books   T-Bred dam records/books Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

T-Bred dam records/books
Page 1 of 1