Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Running bred mares

Go down 
AuthorMessage
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

Running bred mares Empty
PostSubject: Running bred mares   Running bred mares Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2007, 11:55 am

I have two running bred mares for sale
Trouble is double Dash For Cash bred. Her sire was a Canadain Champion running horse. She is chestnut, 4 years old, has a blaze and 4 white socks. lightly started, as she has been in the broodmare band. Would make an excellent barrel prospect. Bred for 08 to Pep, a red dun son of Dolls Union Jac. Pep's dam is by Mr Freckles O Lena and out of an own daughter of Peppy San Badger. Her red dun 07 colt is alresdy spoken for. And he's built like a tank.
Secret is also 4 years old. Sorrel with a blaze, one white foot, and a flaxen mane. She is by Charges Secret Luck, a buckskin foundation stallion, and out of my barrel/pole horse, Vamp. Vamp has Bar Money on her papers and goes back a few times to Three Bars. Secret has had ground work done and been ridden a few times. She has a red dun colt by Pep at her side and re-bred the same way.
I want $1750. for Trouble and $1500 for Secret. Can deliver in Canada, have to see about shipping in US. Will put up pictures as soon as I can
Back to top Go down

Running bred mares
Page 1 of 1