Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Well, who's next on the birthing babies?

Go down 
+9
denibun
PHENOMADACIOUS
Triple J Quarter Horses
jools
Bluejay
Merikle Waters
Lynn M.
Cindy
7cedars
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Well, who's next on the birthing babies? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2007, 7:25 pm

I am done.. I do have new photo's.. Basketball Just don't know how to go back and forth with tinypics and get them on here scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
B2

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2007, 7:29 pm

You can just use the photobucket ones if you have them on there BlueJay
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2007, 10:02 pm

Well, Cool's off her feed and hay. She hasn't ate any of her hay from this morning. Even when I dumped her feed tonight, she acted totally uninterested... I think she's pining about Red's colt... Lordy! Right now, she'd put our old jersey cow to shame.

Truthfully, I figured with the full moon this past weekend, me and Tara's both would go ahead and foal... but no.... actually Cool isn't due till the 18th, but she's always thrown them early, so I look for it some time this week... maybe she's thinking about it.

I'll let you know early in the morning... I'll be up at 4:00... here in a bit, fixing to hit the hay.

Red's colt is looking good and strong, growing like a weed and running everywhere. Tomorrow they go out in the big pasture by themselves. I'll get pictures of him at ten days, which will be tomorrow or Wednesday... make that Wednesday. I'm up to eyeballs tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2007, 10:18 pm

should be any day now for my Nu Bar/Gun Smoke/Rey Jay (had to throw that Rey Jay Cool out there for Cedars) mare bred to Smart Little Lena/Docs Oak stud can't wait she doesn't look like she will much longer either keeping my fingers crossed for enough white to get full paint papers to go along with aqha papers then watch out world here we come! I hope she waits at least through tonight then anything else is ok according to the gestation calcuation Ive seen tonight through the 13th and trust me she is ready to go been fully bagged since 1st week of Jan and is a maiden mare....
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2007, 12:38 am

Tara, you know me I am not smart enough to use photo bucket..scratch
Back to top Go down
B2

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2007, 12:40 am

Well send them to me again and I will put them in tinpic for you and send the links, looks like I am going to be up seabiscuit is doing something odd the foal may come at sometime tonight
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2007, 1:40 am

lol, I am soo happy... My first foal of 07 is due in 21 days! yay!

Then my TB is due April 10th... and I sold the other mare... So I get a break until early may when my AQHA/FQHA mare foals...

So, baby pics soon! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tinks

tinks

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2007, 5:36 am

Razz hi lynn m. im shazgoeff dauyter danielle cherry.i like that paint foal,it looks so pretty what is it name.queen .
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2007, 6:01 am

Hi Danielle that paint foal is Gunner he is 2 days old in that photo I think I need to make it a little bigger though Laughing if you want to see a bigger pic photos of him are under Smokin in KS he is such a sweety... we are thinking of possibly keeping him for a reined cow stud prospect depending on what some of the other mares foal he is so correct and athletic and of course with just one so far he has won my heart! He is way spoiled already and only 2 weeks old... but a real talker I love that about him Smile. My husband and I can't agree on a registered name so we are still arguing over that...
isn't your horse learning reining?
Back to top Go down
SSFarm2

SSFarm2

Number of posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2007, 8:52 pm

Hey There Everyone, I am back on foal watch duty. My halter Pal.mare has waxed up today and dripping, but this is her first so don't know what to expect from her.

She is not due for another 9days, this would be nice now, then I can get her bred back a little earlier baby.

Guess I have to get the tea bags out again for the middle of night duty.

sunny
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2007, 12:52 am

Spiced Chia is a nice alternative. Very Happy We are watching Sleep
Back to top Go down
SSFarm2

SSFarm2

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2007, 5:02 am

She's here, not sure on her color yet, either yellow or cremello. Was just born at 2:30am. Pics will come in the morning. Mom & Baby are doing well. sunny
Back to top Go down
jools

Number of posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2007, 8:21 am

Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven HEY SS Many Many Congrats cheers How VERY FABULOUS bounce I know you really wanted a yellow Filly tongue Pat yourself & that awsome maiden Mare of yours on the back Dancing Well done Wink Can't WAIT for photos Arrow
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2007, 9:05 am

CONGRATS, SS! I sure wish mine would hurry up, for goodness sakes alive.

Tara, anything on the witch yet?
Back to top Go down
B2

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2007, 9:38 am

The SeaHag is still holding on to her foal, she is making me suffer Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
denibun

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2007, 9:46 am

Congrats SS. Way to go on your yellow baby. Can't wait to see those pics.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2007, 10:27 am

SSFarm2 wrote:
She's here, not sure on her color yet, either yellow or cremello. Was just born at 2:30am. Pics will come in the morning. Mom & Baby are doing well. sunny

cheers Yeah!, A GIRL! And Color! Woooo Hoooo. BLue eyed? Who is her sire? Oh, a filly, I want a filly! Neutral
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2007, 10:31 am

ssfarm

congrats,bet your pleased a nice yella filly ooooooh.cant wait to see the pics
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2007, 11:33 am

Congrats on a healthy girl!!
Back to top Go down
SSFarm2

SSFarm2

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2007, 12:42 pm

Her father is Coffee Coolest, my stud, son of Te Coolest. Yep blue eyes.

sunny
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2007, 12:51 pm

Congrats!!!!
We never get to have fun colored babies Mad
Dang race horses!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2007, 5:23 pm

Darling, sweet little head. Yella, with blue eyes Question Can't wait to see others of her.. FILLIES RULE Dancing
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2007, 2:30 pm

OK OK OK, Being the stallion owner, mare owner, stallion hanlder and the record keeper, I just realized I have made a mistake my other foal isnt due till the 24 or 26th of march. Gosh Im good! No

SSFARM2 Any new photos yet of the baby girl?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well, who's next on the birthing babies?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3