Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whos breeding who to what?

Go down 
+5
PHENOMADACIOUS
7cedars
Merikle Waters
Kidd Kuhlmann
Triple J Quarter Horses
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Whos breeding who to what? Empty
PostSubject: Whos breeding who to what?   Whos breeding who to what? Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2007, 9:46 am

Well we have had foaling, and some still are. Now, What mare you breeding to what stallion, Any changes. the same cross?

Me, I bred my pleasure mare back the same way that gave me my Palomino colt. And as big as he is, this baby can lope! So I'm keeping a close eye on him. Hummm alittle suprized here. scratch

I bred a daughter of Heza Fox to Tucker, to see how that cross goes. She has points in Halter. Neutral

Last edited by on March 29th 2007, 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Whos breeding who to what?   Whos breeding who to what? Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2007, 10:49 am

We just had one baby this year:
Out of a Separatist mare by Brimmerton - colt, we're taking the mare to Feature Mr Jess for her 08 foal.
Chicks Beduino filly is bred to Check Him Out for 08
Sixarun mare is bred to Sweet First Down for 08

Hehe, I've already got stallions picked for next year on a couple lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: Whos breeding who to what?   Whos breeding who to what? Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2007, 10:56 am

Thats funny, Im looking for my pleasure bred mare now! For 08 breeding! Looking for Cremello or Palomino, YES 7 Ceders, for Palomino. Hee Hee jocolor
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Whos breeding who to what?   Whos breeding who to what? Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2007, 2:00 pm

I will be purchasing another mare soon here... hopefully a grullo, dun or buckskin mare.

but my 2 Grades will be bred to my stud Millenium Miracle for an 08 foal

provided everything goes well for my TB mare, she will be bred back to my stud Millenium Miracle

my AQHA/FQHA mare will most likely be put down this year... so no more babies from her (wouldn't breed her again anyways).

And until I get some other mares, I guess thats it.
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

PostSubject: Re: Whos breeding who to what?   Whos breeding who to what? Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2007, 2:45 pm

Breeding all my who's and what's to Kid... duh! I own him, and that's what I'm basing my program on... just need about 25% of him, and we're good to go!
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

Number of posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: Whos breeding who to what?   Whos breeding who to what? Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2007, 10:21 am

I'm breeding all to Phenom...

My whole 1 quarter mare

And my 2 paint mares...which I hope to sell ASAP once they're in foal..hint hint Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Whos breeding who to what?   Whos breeding who to what? Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2007, 11:01 am

I bred one to Twentyfour Karat Kid and she is checked in foal. My paint to Tommy and she just checked in foal. My Little Town and Paly mare to Tommy. I hope t be done with that this weekend.. Dancing

I have two really nice mares for sale and not breeding them back unless the buyer wants them bred.. Basketball
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
denibun

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Whos breeding who to what?   Whos breeding who to what? Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2007, 3:59 pm

I will breed Misty back to Mr Jesse Blackburn, a grullo 99% foundation stud who was IBHA's high point dunfactor stud for 2006. Then, I may sell her. pale I really like her, but three needs to be the number of horses I own instead of the current 5 or hopefully 6 after tonight.
Back to top Go down
B2

PostSubject: Re: Whos breeding who to what?   Whos breeding who to what? Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2007, 8:35 pm

I just got done doing the final AI'ing of Miracles mom to a horse named JMK Spectacyella. Hopefully she does not slip it this year, I am going to put her on regumate for 90 days as an extra precaution.
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: Whos breeding who to what?   Whos breeding who to what? Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2007, 2:48 am

Im breeding 4 mares to my stallion Little Fair Quixote this year- Lady Acre, This Hen is Slick, Miss Nu Smoke and Miss Smokin Quixote, I will probably also breed Lena Bee Sadie and sell her as a broodmare...
the only one that is questionable as far as breeding to Peppy is This Hen is Slick- I may have to return Peppy to the trainer before I can get her bred after she foals if that is the case I am thinking of breeding her to Bueno Cash Quixote who is by Nu Cash the same sire as Nu Chex to Cash and out of Exotic Quixote who is a daughter of Doc Quxiote and Gunsmokes Gold he is beautiful with 144.5 AQHA reining pts and over $10,000 NRHA not huge money but kind of a beauty with great bloodlines for working cow and would cross so awsome on my mare... http://www.hilldalefarm.com/dbs/stallions/standing/details.php?horse=Bueno%20Cash%20Quixote&who=stallions

I am excited to see if the 2 breeding stock APHA/AQHA mares will throw enough color w/Peppy to give me full APHA papers or not will be interesting.... Peppy does have his fair share of chrome Laughing
Back to top Go down
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Whos breeding who to what?   Whos breeding who to what? Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2007, 12:38 pm

I am breeding my two running bred mares, Trouble and Secret back to Pep. They threw red duns by him this year, so hopefully they will do it again. I am breeding Sandy, Brennen's buckskin Peppy San mare to Gun, our Playgun, Doc's Hickory stud. We will also breed Freckles, Taegan's mare to Gun again. Her yearling by him has a ton of cow, so it seems like a good cross. And this year's filly is incredible. We have that pinto at our place, we'll breed her to Gun likely. And Whiskey, the mare that is owned by a friend of ours but has been at our place for over 2 years, she has had two red duns in a row by Pep, so she's rebed to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whos breeding who to what?   Whos breeding who to what? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whos breeding who to what?
Page 1 of 1