Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Well, who's next on the birthing babies?

Go down 
+9
denibun
PHENOMADACIOUS
Triple J Quarter Horses
jools
Bluejay
Merikle Waters
Lynn M.
Cindy
7cedars
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Well, who's next on the birthing babies? Empty
PostSubject: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2007, 10:31 pm

Mine aren't due till the first or second week of March. Figure as soon as one has one, they'll all drop.

So who's next?
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2007, 10:38 pm

We're due Apr 12
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2007, 11:19 pm

Im a week late praying we will be a couple more days late the high today was 19 the high tomorrow is supposed to be 21 then we are supposed to be in the 40s-50s much more conducive to foaling waiting on 2 babies one paint w/spots for sure one paint/aqha
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2007, 12:21 am

My first is due in the end of march, so until then, I am living vicariously through all of you and your foalies! LOL
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2007, 12:24 am

Ok, this works on humans (did 35 yrs ago anyway). First you give them a BIG does of Castor oil. Then you take them for a really bumpy ride.. OK, got it geek
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2007, 12:31 am

I will remember that lol! if I am still waiting early next week.... otherwise I will be posting baby pics with lots and lots of happy faces
Back to top Go down
jools

Number of posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2007, 6:18 am

Hey Lynn bounce Like a Star @ heaven YIPEE I LOVE this... Cool Paint babes cyclops still my faves guys sorry Suspect Rolling Eyes Hows that cam thing work Question Can you get photos too Question No GOOD LUCK EVERYONE cat Can't wait for more newborn snaps flower A real novelty having spot/paint babe snaps tongue How about more photos of the earlier babes Basketball Guys Please Smile Razz
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2007, 7:06 am

with our barn cam you can just watch the mares on the TV in the bedroom so much nicer with -0wind chill to stay warm and cozy in the bed.... esp since I have already dislocated my shoulder, elbow, wrist by slipping on the ice once this year affraid it hurts like heck. Once we get our website going this spring with all the mares and foals etc.. we will then put in a web cam so hubby can sleep the night away while I am at work then I can check in on the mares from time to time here and call if I think they need human attention.. also my sister and mom in CA can quit calling "do you have babies?" they can just look and see they are driving me crazy of course by the time hubbys prize mare is ready to foal he will be sitting in her stall with a bran mash and carrots pampering her better than I have ever gotten I am sure... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2007, 8:06 am

Lynn, I'm sure sorry to hear about your shoulder, elbow and wrist. Man, I can't even imagine how much that hurts. Let us know when those precious things hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2007, 8:33 am

thanks makes me less than pleasant also makes it good the mares have put off the babies a little can't imagine wrestling foals into blankets...
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2007, 8:38 am

Well, I sure hope you start to feeling better! I absolutely hate having babies early, but it's the thing. We had a bad freeze down here one time, and even the ones that were in sheds, some of the baby's ear tips froze off, literally. That'd just be my danged luck.
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2007, 8:42 am

Ive seen a stallion that happend to I don't want my babies with 1/2 ears Razz that would be soo sad.... and trust me my barn is not very warm I don't need any sick babies so momma just better keep her legs crossed till the weekend...
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2007, 9:01 am

Thanks for the laugh this morning, Lynn!

We need a knee-slapping laughing little facey....lol!
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2007, 2:01 pm

March 9th here? Maybe earlier, She was early last year..
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2007, 10:13 pm

Don't think we are going to be waiting for warm weather... may be a long night will post pics if we get a baby tonight but Im still praying she will wait till the weekend just dont think that will happen.... Im on baby alert tonight I THINK... IVE BEEN WRONG BEFORE AND WILL BE WRONG AGAIN
Back to top Go down
jools

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2007, 4:27 am

Hey Lynn Hows it going Question No Any news Suspect I SO hope the weather is kind to you confused I have been willing 0 wind chill pale & a thaw to mild What a Face can't wait for pics bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

Number of posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2007, 9:55 am

I hope everythings going ok for Lynn! Shocked Poor Gal! OUCH!

THis Mare's do to hatch out Phenom's first Paint baby at the end of March...cross your fingers for color PLEASE!
Well, who's next on the birthing babies? Bellafoal2006026
Back to top Go down
jools

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2007, 10:12 am

WOOO I love you geek What a pretty girl cat monkey What colour are you betting on getting out Question Suspect Any clue No No She is a afro looking Mare.
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2007, 12:16 pm

sorry guys false alarm she waxed up on me but since she is new for me she tricked me No thats ok still colder than hell here and windy windy windy .... long restless night now Im waiting for the shoer and load of rock and sand for my round pen to be deliver..... soon I will be able to work horses rain or shine yeah cheers Ill keep you posted on baby watch
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

Number of posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2007, 12:18 pm

Thanks Jools, she's a chesnut (sp?, I stink at spelling) and he's a liver chesnut...so I'm sure it will be some flavor of chesnut...I really don't care as long as it's healthy (although "colored" would be a great bonus)....and baby and Mom come out of it ok...I swear, this girl is still a month away, but she has never looked this big! We had an ultrasound done at 14 days, and there's only one foal cookin in there, but even the vet (not Dad, computers scare him) said the foal "just looks big" ..he even did two to be sure "yeah, it's ok, just big" ...this mare can be a witch, but I still love her, she knows her job, and she's good at it...I just pray all goes uneventfully Laughing
Back to top Go down
jools

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2007, 1:06 pm

Hey bounce Thats F.A.B. Chestnut is my Fave I love you If she is a month early Suspect in my limited experence that can often mean a FILLY... cat monkey They seem to 'cook' quicker & come out faster queen Could be really afro Don't forget to tell Dad 'HANG TEXAS' It's the U.K. trip he should be a'plannin Laughing tongue GOOD LUCK & HAPPY & HEALTHY LANDINGS sunny
Back to top Go down
jools

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2007, 1:10 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Lynn My Vibe for Mild weather could work yet No You tell your Gal to keep her legs CROSSED geek GOOD LUCK... cat
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2007, 1:57 am

Kelly I love that Paint mare and foal how pretty...

Im at work calling hubby and waking him to make sure he is checking on mares regularly... got to keep him honest lol! or he won't do it I want to hear his voice and know he is looking at the TV screen or he is Sleep HAHA
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2007, 6:12 am

it has taken an entire hour of the phone ringing to wake him this time poor guy Evil or Very Mad he sleeps like the dead I told him to delete all the nasty voice mail messages I have left on his cell phone Mad something to the extent of you better wake up before I get home or else affraid the evil Lynn on little sleep and too much winter arrives to kick some scratch if there are babies w/o attention we know who will be paying with their personal hide.... Im so over winter babies already never again
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2007, 1:25 pm

Get out the Salamander,(sp) warm up the barn. We are waxed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, who's next on the birthing babies?   Well, who's next on the birthing babies? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well, who's next on the birthing babies?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next