Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Can someone figure out if Tucker is able to be in NFQHA?????

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Can someone figure out if Tucker is able to be in NFQHA????? Empty
PostSubject: Can someone figure out if Tucker is able to be in NFQHA?????   Can someone figure out if Tucker is able to be in NFQHA????? Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2007, 11:36 pm

Have someone Interested in Tucker They want to know his percentage of foundation. Yes he is Impressive bred but can still be put in the NFQHA if he has a high enough percentage. HELP!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: Can someone figure out if Tucker is able to be in NFQHA?????   Can someone figure out if Tucker is able to be in NFQHA????? Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2007, 12:33 am

can you get me his papers and I will do it for ya is he on all breed?
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: Can someone figure out if Tucker is able to be in NFQHA?????   Can someone figure out if Tucker is able to be in NFQHA????? Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2007, 12:45 am

If Im reading it right from all breed momma and daddy are listed so I went ahead and added him to look it over hope that is ok with you... momma is going to give you a pretty good percentage 87.5 havent gotten through pappa yet that is going to take some time and the pts are kind of demanding tonight but I may get through it before the night is over never fear!
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: Can someone figure out if Tucker is able to be in NFQHA?????   Can someone figure out if Tucker is able to be in NFQHA????? Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2007, 3:08 am

ok if my calculations are correct and I did make some assumptions so they may not be right... he would be 82.825% now there are 3 different foundation clubs that I know of... the foundation quarter horse association that requires 80%, the foundation quarter horse registery that requires 75% this is more popular in the midwest, and the foundation quarter horse alliance also pretty popular in the midwest- one of them does not allow any Impressive blood and I don't remember which one it is but I thought it was the association based out of Oregon I would think one of the clubs requiring 75% would be best since my calculations could be off a few percentages give or take. Our stud is registered in the Foundation Quarter horse registery and he has a TB on his papers. If he is this close I would pay to have the % figured out by the association they are wanting if they are really interested that way you know for sure if the sale depends on it. I don't think it is more than $20.00 or so.
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

PostSubject: Re: Can someone figure out if Tucker is able to be in NFQHA?????   Can someone figure out if Tucker is able to be in NFQHA????? Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2007, 8:26 am

Well, heck, TripleJ, it was Lynn.

Lynn, me and TripleJ were talking about this... and she said it's Lynn that figures that, right? Said, no, I don't think so, thought it was somebody else...

DUH!!!! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Can someone figure out if Tucker is able to be in NFQHA?????   Can someone figure out if Tucker is able to be in NFQHA????? Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2007, 11:40 am

Thanks EVER SO MUCH! I'll email her and let her know! Thanks again, its all greek to me!
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: Can someone figure out if Tucker is able to be in NFQHA?????   Can someone figure out if Tucker is able to be in NFQHA????? Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2007, 11:46 am

the gal in Mo. Double Bar ??? is official at it so like I said I made some assumptions.... no guarantees
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Can someone figure out if Tucker is able to be in NFQHA?????   Can someone figure out if Tucker is able to be in NFQHA????? Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2007, 3:35 pm

Thank ;you, I emailed her and told her. You GREAT! pray
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can someone figure out if Tucker is able to be in NFQHA?????   Can someone figure out if Tucker is able to be in NFQHA????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can someone figure out if Tucker is able to be in NFQHA?????
Page 1 of 1