Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Guess what I get to do!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Guess what I get to do!!! Empty
PostSubject: Guess what I get to do!!!   Guess what I get to do!!! Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2007, 10:43 pm

I FINALLY get to ride!!! Tomorrow we're going to a ranch here and they are letting us ride their horses. The people are soo nice and they run this barrel racing/roping thing every weekend and they're letting beth and I compete with thier horses this next weekend!!! I get to go riding tomorrow and practice and pick out a horse to ride!! I"M SOOO excited!! O and guess what else!! They said they would probably let beth and I buy horses and keep them at their ranch in exchange for watching their kids and working there!! I'M SOOO happy!!! Very Happy:D:D:D
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I get to do!!!   Guess what I get to do!!! Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2007, 11:17 am

Glad to see your getting back in the saddle! riding
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I get to do!!!   Guess what I get to do!!! Icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2007, 10:33 pm

me too! I'll try get a video of the run and I'll get pics!!
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I get to do!!!   Guess what I get to do!!! Icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2007, 11:03 pm

That is great! I am so HAPPY for you both. Make sure and get some pics or video for us! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I get to do!!!   Guess what I get to do!!! Icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2007, 10:59 am

YEA cheering Sounds like you have already made friends with horses.. We knew you would.. Have fun and be careful.. riding
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
SuperLope

SuperLope

Number of posts : 300

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I get to do!!!   Guess what I get to do!!! Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2007, 8:20 pm

that's awesome!!

I'm glad it can work out for you!

GOOD LUCK!
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I get to do!!!   Guess what I get to do!!! Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2007, 10:15 am

Thanks everyone! I'm about to leave, we went to practice last night but the ranch didn't have the horse i'm using (Ozzy) saddled because they said he needed some rest or something, SO I'm going into this today after riding him a total of 10 min my whole life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess what I get to do!!!   Guess what I get to do!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guess what I get to do!!!
Page 1 of 1