Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Guess who's coming to see me Saturday!!!!

Go down 
+4
Mare
Bluejay
Kidd Kuhlmann
7cedars
8 posters
AuthorMessage
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Guess who's coming to see me Saturday!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Guess who's coming to see me Saturday!!!!   Guess who's coming to see me Saturday!!!! Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2007, 11:21 am

Gosh, I'm pretty darned excited. Bluejay's down visiting kin down in way South Texas, and she's going to come up and visit with me for a couple of days.

First day, we're going to the Gladewater Round-Up Rodeo that night, Sunday, taking her to see Mighty Awesome in Tyler, and then back up to Sulphur Springs to see Will Wood's place and some of his horses... trying to get ahold of some people that I know placed high in the world that's a couple of towns east of me, hopefully they'll call back. Trying to decide whether to take her to Steve Ferguson's, he's a halter trainer and judge, such a nice guy.. and he lives right by the airport...but I don't know if he'll be busy or not.

She's deathly afraid of snakes, and I just hope none come up to visit... reckon she'd be mad if I got a fake one and stick it on the feed sacks? Sorry, got a funky streak in me today... I'd probably be rolling on the ground, though. But I don't want her to have a heart attack or something...Cool
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's coming to see me Saturday!!!!   Guess who's coming to see me Saturday!!!! Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2007, 11:32 am

Thats awesome!!! Such fun!!! Sounds like you are going to have a blast!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's coming to see me Saturday!!!!   Guess who's coming to see me Saturday!!!! Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2007, 10:52 pm

The only time a snake scares me is when it moves.. LOL.. You better not stick one in a feed sack.. Paybacks can be He##
lol!

I can't wait. We all spend a lot of time on here and I feel like we are friends.. It will be so much fun to get together.. Just remember when we post pictures that I am the sexy blond and she is the chubby gray haird lady... doggie Dancing

I wish I had more time to visit some others on this side of the states. I could take a few months and see a bunch of you.. Too bad I was not born rich.. scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's coming to see me Saturday!!!!   Guess who's coming to see me Saturday!!!! Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2007, 8:32 am

Now, how are you going to get me back if you're all the way in Oregon... okay, so I need to pull something the last day, just to be on the safe side... HA! Twisted Evil

I think it's going to be a hoot!
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's coming to see me Saturday!!!!   Guess who's coming to see me Saturday!!!! Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2007, 9:08 am

You guys are gonna have so much fun. 7C you just gotta do something. But watch out she will getcha back. You two try to stay out of trouble. We should probably start a donation pot now to bail you out. Get lots of pictures
Back to top Go down
standbytrucker

standbytrucker

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's coming to see me Saturday!!!!   Guess who's coming to see me Saturday!!!! Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2007, 9:28 am

i want to see lots of pictures from this venture ladies!
i hope you guys have fun!!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's coming to see me Saturday!!!!   Guess who's coming to see me Saturday!!!! Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2007, 10:03 am

Getting close now. I will be on the look out for her tricks.. And, you know, there can be strange things sent through the mail too... lol! lol! I can always have a messenger deliver if I have to..

nana nana nana cheers2 cheers2 booty booty mbs
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's coming to see me Saturday!!!!   Guess who's coming to see me Saturday!!!! Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2007, 11:11 am

remember Bluejay someone is coming to KS in July Laughing
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's coming to see me Saturday!!!!   Guess who's coming to see me Saturday!!!! Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2007, 12:30 pm

Alright Blue Jay Get some pictures of Horses for us to see on your adventures.

And one of Shelia, You know the ones where she is sitting at the computer, Wild hair, cigar hanging out of her mouth, Coffee in her hand with the wiskey bottle in the back ground, house robe, slippers, oh and the blue sweat thing around her waist. Hee Hee..geek
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's coming to see me Saturday!!!!   Guess who's coming to see me Saturday!!!! Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2007, 8:50 am

Now, wait just a danged minute here... first off, I don't drink whiskey - never have! Are you joking me... probably one sip of that, and I'd be rolling off my chair! Very Happy Tell ya a funny about that... went to Red Lobster last night, supposed to go with a bunch of the guys that Rick works with, anyhoo, just was me, Rick and Dillon... anyhoo, I felt the need... so I got some Amaretto DeSirano (sp?)... havne't drank that stuff in years, and boy it went down smooth... two glasses and I was weaving. If they'd had Riunite Lambrusco, I would've drank a whole bottle... had a very stressful last week! ARGH! And I don't drink! .... okay, at least anymore.

We'll take some pics... but I warn ya, I'm not getting dressed up just for you guys! Had a friend come in from California unexpectedly day before yesterday, and she came out yesterday morning before her flight back, and she got Dillon to take some pics of us... I hadn't even combed my hair, like that will matter, had on some baggy long shorts... I told her, so help me Gawd, if you go back to California and you say something about your redneck friend in Texas, I'm going to whup your rear! We laughed and laughed about that... I bet she still does it though. Rolling Eyes

Mom and Dad and one of my sisters left for vacation yesterday, so Bluejay won't get to meet them... dangit. I was wanting mom and dad to meet her. I pick her up today at 1:00 something...she's concerned that we won't know each other, so I told her I'd whistle and holler TEEEENNNNAAAA... just to make sure she knew she was in Texas! HA!
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's coming to see me Saturday!!!!   Guess who's coming to see me Saturday!!!! Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2007, 11:26 pm

WELL, SHE GOT HERE! Kind of a mess up on the plane deal, picked her up in Shreveport... then let's see, Rick came with, and we had to run by his brother's and get his tractor and stuff, then went by his other brother's to see the new house they're building and then finally got home, pulled Jazz and Scamp up, rinsed them off, super hot and humid today, cleaned the stall, put new shavings in, blah, blah, blah, and we just now got through eating!

We're whupped, but having a great time visiting!!!!

BLUEJAY SAYS HEY EVERYBODY!
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's coming to see me Saturday!!!!   Guess who's coming to see me Saturday!!!! Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2007, 11:41 pm

HI!!!!!!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's coming to see me Saturday!!!!   Guess who's coming to see me Saturday!!!! Icon_minitimeJune 10th 2007, 1:12 am

Glad everyone is safe sound and snake free so far bounce
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's coming to see me Saturday!!!!   Guess who's coming to see me Saturday!!!! Icon_minitimeJune 10th 2007, 7:43 am

lol! Well, I'll let you in on a little clue. Yesterday Rick was down at the barn, and picked up something, and there was a little chicken snake down there, so wonder where Mom is... GAWD! I didn't tell Bluejay that, though.

We're up and at it early this morning. Trent's left to go on his church trip, was supposed to be at Amber's house this morning at 5:30, and Rick heard the alarm going off at 5:45, so needless to say, it was a bit of a rush this morning. Already got the horses fed and going to let them out early and then get them back in because of the heat...gotta work this morning and then we're off to see Mighty Awesome and the Tittles this afternoon after lunch....

And I've got to go and buy groceries at some point!!!!!!!! HA!
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's coming to see me Saturday!!!!   Guess who's coming to see me Saturday!!!! Icon_minitimeJune 10th 2007, 1:52 pm

Now, wait just a danged minute here... first off, I don't drink whiskey

Got, ya Laughing You told me that a long time ago! drunken Knew if nothing else that would get your attention! Razz

Tell her HI YA ALL from Kentucky..
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's coming to see me Saturday!!!!   Guess who's coming to see me Saturday!!!! Icon_minitimeJune 10th 2007, 4:41 pm

Bluejay, Dixie did it again!!!!! cheering I'm so dang excited. Have fun in Texas!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's coming to see me Saturday!!!!   Guess who's coming to see me Saturday!!!! Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2007, 9:09 am

Thanks mare.. I am a very proud granny.. That is a match made in heaven for sure.. I knew she would do well. I will post some shots of her on here when I get home.. I am at 7C now and having a great time.. It is really beautiful here and she has a nice place.. I snuck on her computer.. lol!
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's coming to see me Saturday!!!!   Guess who's coming to see me Saturday!!!! Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2007, 5:43 pm

Bluejay's filly is definitely tearing 'em up! WOW! She looks fantastic! Now, I'm sneaking on here. Well, yesterday she took a nap too long; today I took a nap too long, but when I take her back to Tyler tomorrow, we're going to stop by the Tittles (home of Mighty Awesome) for sure on the way, so it'll be an all morning thingy...in fact, they called this morning to make sure....

It's super hot and humid here. I even brought Kid up at noon, rinsed him off real good, he felt special, and put him up in a stall under a fan, but I'll put him back out when we feed.

When we went out to put Jazz and Scamp up, the mares and babies were in the pond; Red's colt was laying down in it, Cool was pawing and then went down; her filly's too much of a prima donna to get wet, but it was neat seeing them in the pond...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's coming to see me Saturday!!!!   Guess who's coming to see me Saturday!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guess who's coming to see me Saturday!!!!
Page 1 of 1