Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

show clothes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-02-10

show clothes Empty
PostSubject: show clothes   show clothes Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2007, 11:48 am

Where do you guys get all your show clothes,looking on Ebay at mo but i need something quick,need a small adult halter jacket for my daughter and also i need some show clothes.So wheres the best place to shop.
Back to top Go down
natmarie1122

natmarie1122

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-04-03

show clothes Empty
PostSubject: Re: show clothes   show clothes Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2007, 12:21 pm

I got my showmanship outfit off of ebay. But I got all the rest of my stuff from State Line Tack. They have really nice stuff =]
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

show clothes Empty
PostSubject: Re: show clothes   show clothes Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2007, 10:21 pm

Me, I just go down to the local thrift shop, hunt for a blouse/jacket/whatever, and then get my jeans at the local western store... but that's just strictly halter, though.
Back to top Go down
chinquapinryder

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-02-12

show clothes Empty
PostSubject: Re: show clothes   show clothes Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2007, 9:25 pm

Are you looking for new or used I have some decent used stuff you ladies smalls. I just have no use for all I have.

Email or PM me
Back to top Go down
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-02-12

show clothes Empty
PostSubject: Re: show clothes   show clothes Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2007, 12:02 am

Try Show Me Again (www.showmeagain.com), Karen's Kustoms (www.karenskustoms.com), and Showtime (www.showtimeshowclothing.com). Some of their stuff is overpriced but they also have some reasonably priced clearance items.

I also have a Showtime showmanship outfit for sale, approximately a ladies' size 2 (U.S. sizing... jacket is about 34-36" bust, 28-30" waist, pants are 26" waist). And a Connie's Customs jacket size XP (about 32-33" bust, 26" waist). I would like $450 for the Showtime outfit and $250 for the Connie's jacket, plus shipping. Let me know if you might be interested! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

show clothes Empty
PostSubject: Re: show clothes   show clothes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

show clothes
Page 1 of 1