Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NO SECRETS HERE & JESS YOU AND I NOMINATED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
smokey

smokey

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2007-04-26

NO SECRETS HERE & JESS YOU AND I NOMINATED Empty
PostSubject: NO SECRETS HERE & JESS YOU AND I NOMINATED   NO SECRETS HERE & JESS YOU AND I NOMINATED Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2007, 3:40 pm

All American Futurity winner No Secrets Here and last year's champion 2-year-old gelding Jess You And I are among the 18 horses that have been nominated to the Blushin Bugs Overnight Handicap for 3-year-olds to be held at Los Alamitos on Saturday, June 16.

Owned by Benny Rosset and Vessels Stallion Farms, No Secrets Here will be making his first start since running third in last year's Los Alamitos Two Million Futurity. He finished the year with a record of four wins from eight outings, while finishing no worse than third in any of his starts. The Vessels Stallion Farm-bred colt was the nation's leading money winner of 2006 with earnings of $1,375,745. Paul Jones conditions the First Down Dash colt out of the multiple stakes winner Dicey Secret.

Double Bar S Ranch's Jess You And I won his first five career starts before running fourth in the Los Alamitos Two Million. He'll be making his first start since that outing. Trained by Jaime Gomez, Jess You And I won the Golden State Million Futurity in stakes record time of :19.37.

El Primero Del Ano Derby winner Not A Full Moon, Town Policy Handicap winner Skynlajolla and multiple Grade 1 derby runner-up Lassen County headline the rest of the nominees.

The Morning Snow Handicap for 3-year-old fillies will be contested on Friday, June 15. Twenty-three fillies have been nominated to this 300-yard race, including 2006 Governor's Cup Futurity winner Checknbac, the New Mexico-bred Jess Sass Me and Corona Couture, a two-time futurity finalist last season.

Courtesy of Los Alamitos
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-04-25

NO SECRETS HERE & JESS YOU AND I NOMINATED Empty
PostSubject: Re: NO SECRETS HERE & JESS YOU AND I NOMINATED   NO SECRETS HERE & JESS YOU AND I NOMINATED Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2007, 10:51 pm

Wow, that'll be a great race if they all go in.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1