Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who all's going to support to Lynn and Kelly at the World?

Go down 
+8
Mare
Triple J Quarter Horses
Kidd Kuhlmann
Cindy
Bucks&Blues
Lynn M.
emma&slim09
7cedars
12 posters
AuthorMessage
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Who all's going to support to Lynn and Kelly at the World? Empty
PostSubject: Who all's going to support to Lynn and Kelly at the World?   Who all's going to support to Lynn and Kelly at the World? Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2007, 10:20 am

I'll be there, so long as it isn't on a Friday night... HA! Football game, ya know...

Cindy, wanna come up and come with us? Running up to see Kell the one week, and then back up to see Lynn's horse show in open.

Bucks and Emma, ya'll going to get to come? TripleJ, why don't you come, drop by and pick up Anita on the way... I promise you it won't be a boring ride... HA! Passion4palos, you coming?

Might have to kidnap Bluejay and get her booty down to Ok City!
Back to top Go down
emma&slim09

emma&slim09

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Who all's going to support to Lynn and Kelly at the World?   Who all's going to support to Lynn and Kelly at the World? Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2007, 10:40 am

When is it?
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: Who all's going to support to Lynn and Kelly at the World?   Who all's going to support to Lynn and Kelly at the World? Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2007, 11:59 am

ummmm..... we aren't qualified just yet pale ... so don't be counting our eggs before they hatch.... we do have a better trainer this year than the year we went but we have the absolutely hardest region to get qualified in every show is like going to the world show I swear... world champion after world champion and JD Yates etc... kind of gets old if you ask me... at least if we get there we know we earned it...
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Who all's going to support to Lynn and Kelly at the World?   Who all's going to support to Lynn and Kelly at the World? Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2007, 12:34 pm

That may be something I will do! Its not that fas from me at all. Im going to start planning now!
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Who all's going to support to Lynn and Kelly at the World?   Who all's going to support to Lynn and Kelly at the World? Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2007, 12:44 pm

When is it? That sounds like it might be a blast!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Who all's going to support to Lynn and Kelly at the World?   Who all's going to support to Lynn and Kelly at the World? Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2007, 1:31 pm

Lynn - we are all just THINKING POSSITIVE!!!

Hmm, maybe I should try it...
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: Who all's going to support to Lynn and Kelly at the World?   Who all's going to support to Lynn and Kelly at the World? Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2007, 1:38 pm

open is usually Nov the week of the 17th or so and ammy is the week before...
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

PostSubject: Re: Who all's going to support to Lynn and Kelly at the World?   Who all's going to support to Lynn and Kelly at the World? Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2007, 2:26 pm

Oh, Lynn, quit being so gosh-darned negative... He'll be fine. Might have to haul to every freaking show between now and the end of July, but he'll be fine... and yeah, I totally agree on the J.D. Yates deal... I mean, ya know, somebody else needs to have a blooming chance!

But I'm sure I'll see ya there! I know I have to go for Kell, or she'll have a serious blow-out and whup me! HA!
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: Who all's going to support to Lynn and Kelly at the World?   Who all's going to support to Lynn and Kelly at the World? Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2007, 6:02 pm

Girl if I were coming you d be picking me up at the air port. Hummm Thats an Idea... scratch Have to see if Kirtland gets laid off or not. We could bring Posters and Signs..

cheering Go Kelly Go Kelly cheering

She'd KILL US! silent
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Who all's going to support to Lynn and Kelly at the World?   Who all's going to support to Lynn and Kelly at the World? Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2007, 6:39 pm

Wish I could go ,but, you all will be in my thoughts. If its on the internet I'll be watching you. Cheering you all the way from Montana!!! cheering Dancing cheers
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

Number of posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: Who all's going to support to Lynn and Kelly at the World?   Who all's going to support to Lynn and Kelly at the World? Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2007, 3:41 pm

Aww! Thanks Guys! cheers I'm sorry I've been away so long, it's nuts here! ...and Lynn, get that trainer to earn their keep already!!! lol lol!
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Who all's going to support to Lynn and Kelly at the World?   Who all's going to support to Lynn and Kelly at the World? Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2007, 5:03 pm

awww darn, I wish I could go.... heck, i wish i could show in it! HAhahaha

But I will be supporting you both!! and if I can see it on the net (with this dang dial up) I will be watching!!!
Back to top Go down
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: Who all's going to support to Lynn and Kelly at the World?   Who all's going to support to Lynn and Kelly at the World? Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2007, 8:45 pm

I will be there in spirit! bounce And watching on the live feed!

Good luck on getting qualified, Lynn! Smile Peppy can do it!
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: Who all's going to support to Lynn and Kelly at the World?   Who all's going to support to Lynn and Kelly at the World? Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2007, 10:02 pm

we go to Grand Island this weekend keep your fingers and toes crossed!!!!!
Back to top Go down
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: Who all's going to support to Lynn and Kelly at the World?   Who all's going to support to Lynn and Kelly at the World? Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2007, 10:14 pm

Lynn M. wrote:
we go to Grand Island this weekend keep your fingers and toes crossed!!!!!

Will do! Smile Good luck! Are you pretty close to getting qualified?
Back to top Go down
standbytrucker

standbytrucker

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Who all's going to support to Lynn and Kelly at the World?   Who all's going to support to Lynn and Kelly at the World? Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2007, 12:39 pm

good luck Lynn! and if i can get out for a vacation, you know i will be out there supporting you at the world. and maybe babysitting?

i mean. i have to. Wink

Sophie's proud of her daddy!
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: Who all's going to support to Lynn and Kelly at the World?   Who all's going to support to Lynn and Kelly at the World? Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2007, 2:25 pm

Sophie is the image of her daddy another chunky monkey.... a fatty with a butt to die for and the attitude lately its funny her that stud colt and Peppy 3 of a kind... things that make you go hmmmmm
Back to top Go down
standbytrucker

standbytrucker

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Who all's going to support to Lynn and Kelly at the World?   Who all's going to support to Lynn and Kelly at the World? Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2007, 9:22 am

or things that make me go affraid as shes throwing me off! Smile
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: Who all's going to support to Lynn and Kelly at the World?   Who all's going to support to Lynn and Kelly at the World? Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2007, 10:05 am

Razz Razz Razz Im not saying nothing other that girl really can buck... can you say PBR.. lol! just kidding to fat to buck very hard pray just think 10days to SOPHIE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who all's going to support to Lynn and Kelly at the World?   Who all's going to support to Lynn and Kelly at the World? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who all's going to support to Lynn and Kelly at the World?
Page 1 of 1