Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lynn, I read (I think) somewhere that

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Lynn, I read (I think) somewhere that Empty
PostSubject: Lynn, I read (I think) somewhere that   Lynn, I read (I think) somewhere that Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2007, 9:11 am

Peptoboonsmal sold... is that right? I can't even imagine the price on that horse... Lordy!

Did you hear anything about it?
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: Lynn, I read (I think) somewhere that   Lynn, I read (I think) somewhere that Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2007, 11:35 am

yup he is going to stay at Carol Rose for the breeding season and same stud fee...
Back to top Go down
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

Number of posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: Lynn, I read (I think) somewhere that   Lynn, I read (I think) somewhere that Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2007, 1:03 pm

Lynn (or anyone really lol) do you know what his breedings are going for? I can only immagine how much he sold for... Someone has to have some real deep pockets.
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverbucklehorses.cjb.net
B2

PostSubject: Re: Lynn, I read (I think) somewhere that   Lynn, I read (I think) somewhere that Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2007, 1:52 pm

SilverBuckleHorses wrote:
Lynn (or anyone really lol) do you know what his breedings are going for? I can only immagine how much he sold for... Someone has to have some real deep pockets.

His book is full and closed for this year but his fee is a healthy 15K
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: Lynn, I read (I think) somewhere that   Lynn, I read (I think) somewhere that Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2007, 2:19 pm

Taras right. Not a really pretty fella is he? Suspect But I'd sure take the Bucks he gets! Woo Hoo. bounce
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: Lynn, I read (I think) somewhere that   Lynn, I read (I think) somewhere that Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2007, 9:11 pm

yeah 15k nice and they are keeping it the same... I just find it sad that I have seen some sorrel yearlings by him selling this past year for under 10k wondering why? They were pretty nice colts too. There is a son of Peptoboonsmal I really like by the name of Bodeeboonsmal (not sure if I am spelling that right) super nice horse his foals are pretty awsome I think he is a grey and is super pretty- I think I would almost go to him first- the Pepto market appears kind of flooded right now.
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Lynn, I read (I think) somewhere that   Lynn, I read (I think) somewhere that Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2007, 9:20 pm

You know, now that you mention it, Lynn, I noticed during the cutting horse futurity sale, that the ones out of Peptoboonsmal without the roan were selling a lot cheaper than the others - go figure!

He is one whale of a sire! So someone bought him and then is standing him at Carol Rose's... heck, I thought she just stood her own.
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: Lynn, I read (I think) somewhere that   Lynn, I read (I think) somewhere that Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2007, 10:00 pm

Yeah she stands outside studs she didn't own him before he sold either Laughing
Back to top Go down
jools

Number of posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: Lynn, I read (I think) somewhere that   Lynn, I read (I think) somewhere that Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2007, 7:49 am

Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven O.K. Guys as ever I am out of the loop No

Suspect Who is this Guy please Question Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: Lynn, I read (I think) somewhere that   Lynn, I read (I think) somewhere that Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2007, 8:00 am

Back to top Go down
jools

Number of posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: Lynn, I read (I think) somewhere that   Lynn, I read (I think) somewhere that Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2007, 8:22 am

Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven Hey lynn pale Thanks cyclops He sure is a looker No Unbelievable stud fee geek Enjoyed looking at his details Dancing
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Lynn, I read (I think) somewhere that   Lynn, I read (I think) somewhere that Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2007, 9:26 am

If Pepto is 15 now, wonder how much High Brow Cat is... that's the other big one, isn't it? He had quite a few babies in the top ten at the futurity this year, didn't he, Lynn?

I know Smart Chic O'Lena is what, at 15 or 20.... Lordy, and I could've bred to him when he was only $5,000. GAWD that still makes me sick.
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: Lynn, I read (I think) somewhere that   Lynn, I read (I think) somewhere that Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2007, 10:09 pm

Highbrow Cat for those of you who are interested stands for a mere $22,500
http://www.waggonerranches.com/highbrowcat.htm

and Cedars you are a tad off Smart Chic O'lena is standing for 25k Laughing at of course Babcock Ranches
http://www.babcockranch.com/Html/smartchicolena.html
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Lynn, I read (I think) somewhere that   Lynn, I read (I think) somewhere that Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2007, 2:07 am

Good Lord have mercy. I couldn't remember how high Chic had gotten.

I'm trying to talk the owner of the black cutting mare to bred to that own son of Smart Chic O'Lena. Chic's getting on up there now. What a whale of a horse he was ... jeesh!
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: Lynn, I read (I think) somewhere that   Lynn, I read (I think) somewhere that Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2007, 2:15 am

Cedars if you noticed they aren't shipping on him you can only breed if you bring your mares to Babcock I suspect his semen isn't to viable at 22 I don't suspect that many horse's would be at that age though
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Lynn, I read (I think) somewhere that   Lynn, I read (I think) somewhere that Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2007, 2:21 am

Yeah, I saw that when we pulled up the website. Rick was like, well, why not? Well, duh, if you were 75 years own, reckon you could... well, you get the picture... HA!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lynn, I read (I think) somewhere that   Lynn, I read (I think) somewhere that Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lynn, I read (I think) somewhere that
Page 1 of 1