Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lynn, do me a favor

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Lynn, do me a favor Empty
PostSubject: Lynn, do me a favor   Lynn, do me a favor Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2007, 8:56 pm

Please...could you post the new additions that will be part of my herd in July, please? Rick and Trent are fighting over the mare, at least Rick will have something to play with besides Scamp!!!! GAWD! I've got very big plans for Peppy Le Peux!
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: Lynn, do me a favor   Lynn, do me a favor Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2007, 9:47 pm

ok here are pics they are about 3-4 weeks old not really great I would post new but it is a mud pit here and everything is nasty yuck!... the little one is much bigger now will be 2 months next week and sporting a halter now very onery... mare is Doc's Princess Jewel 10 yr old aqha started in reining but just a great all arounder worked in feed lots and pasture roped etc... we love her but got to do some revamping she is sweet... the little one is by our stallion Little Fair Quixote can be seen on the stallion alley he is going to look a lot like daddy I think!
Lynn, do me a favor 100_0482
Lynn, do me a favor 100_0473
Lynn, do me a favor 100_0462
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: Lynn, do me a favor   Lynn, do me a favor Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2007, 10:06 pm

thought I would add this pic... here is Sophie the colts 2 yr old full sister she was just in pasture condition it was raining that day and she wasn't shed out but you can see it is a real nice cross Momma can really produce them... This is Standbytuckers filly... (hope you don't mind me posting the pic of your filly Jamie Smile but you can really see how great she is built in that shot )

Lynn, do me a favor 100_0416
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Lynn, do me a favor   Lynn, do me a favor Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2007, 7:31 am

Yep, there's Peppy Le Peux and Chic o' Doodle. Notice those inside back legs... tehe! He'll be a great stallion to stand beside Kid. Can't wait to see what Chic will produce with Kid. Best of both worlds. Big plans for Peppy Le Peux.....
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Lynn, do me a favor   Lynn, do me a favor Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2007, 4:46 pm

That little one has a cute booty in the second pic!

What are your plans for him 7Cedars?
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Lynn, do me a favor   Lynn, do me a favor Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2007, 9:59 pm

First off, to Rick's grubby hands off of Scamp - first and foremost! HA!

Trent and Rick will fight over the mare, but I'll be overseer, because she is bred back the same way. If the next one's a colt, Trent will get it. In the meantime, I'll be on the hunt for another mare that's got this kind of background for somebody else to ride, so they won't get into knock down drag-outs about it.

Course to let Rick break him out, see what he'll be good in, I'm thinking reining, just because I want to do it. Show halter in the morning and reining at night... plenty of nap time in between! HA! But one way or another, he's going in the showring PERIOD! I made that agreement with everybody, including if she has another colt for Trent, he goes in the showring, too, period! Or Mom steals 'em back! When they get a little tired of Chic, I'll rebreed her... HA! I think she'll be fantastic with Kid - best of both worlds there. If she has a filly, she stays here and gets broke out, maybe do something with her, and put her in the broodmare band... we'll see on that.

When Peppy Le Peux gets a litlte older, I'm sure they'll start roping on him, but I want a real solid base with him first, some points, and me and Lynn were talking about going ahead and showing him in halter at some quarter shows... I'm about to run out of dad-blasted room in my trailer! For sure, though, he'll go to the open shows - make Rick show him.. HA!

He will stand beside Kid, though, and he stays here, another of Mom's pookies, but we'll not tell the boys that - tehe! If Trent's is a colt, I'll probably geld him, that'll make me sick, but we'll see.

AT least this time I'm smart, and getting a mare! GAWD! Not some blasted gelding that I have to just feed - aggravates me.

The whole thing I'm leaning towards, is diversity. I'm going to put Kid on some working-type mares and see how that goes, but no worries, I'll still have my halter ones, and that'll always be my first love. Get Rick, Trent, Dillon and Trent's girlfriend all showing Kid's babies and anything we stand in ranch-type stuff, and get that going. I'm keeping my hindend on the ground, thank ya very much, unless I have to jerk a kid off a horse... HA!
Back to top Go down
standbytrucker

standbytrucker

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Lynn, do me a favor   Lynn, do me a favor Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2007, 3:22 pm

yay. now you have sophies momma! so once sophie is bigtime in the show-ring, you can be a proud momma too!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Lynn, do me a favor   Lynn, do me a favor Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2007, 6:22 pm

Sweet, Standby! I'd totally forgot about that! You be sure and keep me and Lynn abreast how Sophie does...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lynn, do me a favor   Lynn, do me a favor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lynn, do me a favor
Page 1 of 1