Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pics of Scamp and we begin work-outs

Go down 
+5
denibun
stockman
QHorse163
Lynn M.
7cedars
9 posters
AuthorMessage
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Pics of Scamp and we begin work-outs Empty
PostSubject: Pics of Scamp and we begin work-outs   Pics of Scamp and we begin work-outs Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2007, 11:36 pm

tomorrow. I'm going to start tracking everything. I see him as being smooth right now, but he hasn't been worked since last October. The main thing is, it's there... just got to develop everything, start feeding 3 times a day, etc.

By the way, all my pics I put on here are copyrighted... GAWD!

Pics of Scamp and we begin work-outs 5-06-07-05-1

Pics of Scamp and we begin work-outs 5-06-07-01

Pics of Scamp and we begin work-outs 5-06-07-06-1

Last edited by on May 6th 2007, 11:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: Pics of Scamp and we begin work-outs   Pics of Scamp and we begin work-outs Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2007, 11:42 pm

dang he's a beast lol!
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Pics of Scamp and we begin work-outs   Pics of Scamp and we begin work-outs Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2007, 11:47 pm

Not yet, Lynn, but he will be.... uh-huh, yep, sure will... and wait till you see Jazz... fixing to put hers on next... fatty patty big time!

Hey, Cantjog (aka Slowride).... do me a favor... look at these pictures... feel free to e-mail me.. rspaint@earthlink.net... need your opinion as far as taking 'em over that direction, but later, of course.
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: Pics of Scamp and we begin work-outs   Pics of Scamp and we begin work-outs Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2007, 11:52 pm

he has a beautiful head
Back to top Go down
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Pics of Scamp and we begin work-outs   Pics of Scamp and we begin work-outs Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2007, 12:12 am

Oooh I want, I want! haha. He is gorgeous. I am a huge sucker for a flaxen mane. Pretty, pretty. He's gotten so big. I bet he will do great at the shows. Very nice looking boy.
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Pics of Scamp and we begin work-outs   Pics of Scamp and we begin work-outs Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2007, 12:23 am

We were looking at pics of him when he was a baby today, and he's grown so much, and really filled out... now I want to see how he'll really fill out. I wish I would've seen Kid when he was a year old, but we'll see. And he's such a sweetheart. One of those in your face, Mom, touch me, Mom, they're going to get me, Mom, what are you doing, Mom, where ya going-kind of horses....

I know his full sister, the older one last fall about November really came in to her own... figures 2 weeks after she's sold... GAWD!
Back to top Go down
stockman

stockman

Number of posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: Pics of Scamp and we begin work-outs   Pics of Scamp and we begin work-outs Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2007, 9:51 am

He looks pretty buff already to me!! I can't wait to see the afters!! I'm glad I don't compete in Texas. Not even fit he looks better than almost all horses you see around here.
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Pics of Scamp and we begin work-outs   Pics of Scamp and we begin work-outs Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2007, 10:40 am

There's an open show close by that I'll bring them out in. Scamp was there twice last year, and he'll still go in the 2 and under stallions, so we'll see. I need to get them fine-tuned a bit, as far as standing up and staying there before I take off to the quarter shows.

At some point, I'm going to be hitting some pretty far away shows - might actually do it next year, where I can take Scamp, if he's still with us, and his little sister. I've always wanted to do like a summer circuit thingy, but I'm real concerned about what to do with the horses between shows on the weekend... sort of gives me the heebies.

And I sure hope to goodness Jazz's name doesn't match her in the ring. That'll be a hand full to try and hold, but I'd rather blow a $6 class than I would a quarter class. I think she'll be fine... but whew, that's a lot of mass moving around wanting to go the other direction. If so, then I'll introduce her to my little friend...if Jazz can win the 2 and under mare class, and hopefully maybe grand and reserve in open shows, then we're off to the quarter shows.
Back to top Go down
denibun

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Pics of Scamp and we begin work-outs   Pics of Scamp and we begin work-outs Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2007, 12:53 pm

Wow! He's grown alot! He looks pretty good to start with.

Denise
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: Pics of Scamp and we begin work-outs   Pics of Scamp and we begin work-outs Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2007, 10:24 am

He lost his baby look. Hes looking like the man now! afro
Back to top Go down
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

Number of posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: Pics of Scamp and we begin work-outs   Pics of Scamp and we begin work-outs Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2007, 11:28 am

He looks super Shiela!! How tall is he now?
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverbucklehorses.cjb.net
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Pics of Scamp and we begin work-outs   Pics of Scamp and we begin work-outs Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2007, 8:07 pm

He's 15 hands at the withers and 15'1 at the hip... and thanks mucho you guys... you know, I'm just a bit fond of that little feller.
Back to top Go down
natmarie1122

natmarie1122

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Pics of Scamp and we begin work-outs   Pics of Scamp and we begin work-outs Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2007, 3:55 pm

I think I'm going to steal him from you... Sophie needs a buddy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Pics of Scamp and we begin work-outs   Pics of Scamp and we begin work-outs Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2007, 4:56 pm

Hey, Nat... where ya been? School almost done? Still dating the same dude? Did ya get cheerleader again? Whatcha been doing, huh, huh, huh? Very Happy Cool Shocked

Take care and drop me a line every once in a while!
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Pics of Scamp and we begin work-outs   Pics of Scamp and we begin work-outs Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2007, 9:31 pm

WOW! He is taken off! He looks great! If he ever comes up missing, don't look here! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Pics of Scamp and we begin work-outs   Pics of Scamp and we begin work-outs Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2007, 7:46 am

Thanks. As soon as I was ready to start working him, he got sicky again, so we won't hit the shows till late in the season... but that's all right, I'm in no hurry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pics of Scamp and we begin work-outs   Pics of Scamp and we begin work-outs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pics of Scamp and we begin work-outs
Page 1 of 1