Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wanted to buy- work saddle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BeePrettyJack

BeePrettyJack

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-02-12

Wanted to buy- work saddle Empty
PostSubject: Wanted to buy- work saddle   Wanted to buy- work saddle Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2007, 2:37 pm

Hi folks, been awhile since I've been on. It's been really hectic for me lately. Anyway- I sold 2 saddles, and am now looking for a good, comfortable work saddle. 16", will need full QH bars. If anyone is looking to sell, let me know. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Wanted to buy- work saddle   Wanted to buy- work saddle Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2007, 3:42 pm

I don't have one for sale but have you checked out the Allen Ranch saddles... I wouldn't be w/o mine... I have a ranch cutter that is so awsome I can do anything from riding colts to cutting to dragging cattle in it and so comfy... and my horses are very variable in size and they fit everything from my 14h stocky foundation horses to my 16h hunter.
Back to top Go down
BeePrettyJack

BeePrettyJack

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Wanted to buy- work saddle   Wanted to buy- work saddle Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2007, 2:26 pm

I haven't heard of those, thanks for the tip. Is it a big heavy saddle though? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Wanted to buy- work saddle   Wanted to buy- work saddle Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2007, 5:36 pm

pretty average I can get it on my big horse so it isn't too bad... they make them just south of Tulsa and are always at the aqha world show... I will see if I can find their card maybe they have a website... they are a little pricy but last forever we have 3 and wouldn't have anything else... we have the ranch cutter, a cutting, and a reiner
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted to buy- work saddle   Wanted to buy- work saddle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanted to buy- work saddle
Page 1 of 1