Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This year just keeps getting worse...

Go down 
+7
stockman
SuperLope
7cedars
Merikle Waters
Rowdy, Anne & Razzle
Bucks&Blues
SilverBuckleHorses
11 posters
AuthorMessage
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2007-02-08

This year just keeps getting worse... Empty
PostSubject: This year just keeps getting worse...   This year just keeps getting worse... Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2007, 2:33 pm

My dad went outside this morning to feed the horses and he found the new little paint colt dead. He found some way of strangling himself and we burried him shortly after we found him. I don't even know what to think of this year, I really don't. I'm starting to wonder if horses just aren't for me, if I should just sell every last one of them. I am so angry right now, he was only a month old, ONE month... I just don't understand what God is trying to prove to me right now, I mean, I'm hurt, I couldn't even begin to think what Sassy is feeling right now, she just keeps on trying to find him, keeps talking to him expecting him to talk back. I just really, honest to God don't know what to do anymore...

Here's a few pictures, for memory's sake...
This year just keeps getting worse... WranglerHeadShot

This year just keeps getting worse... WranglerProfile

This year just keeps getting worse... SassyWrangler
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverbucklehorses.cjb.net
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: This year just keeps getting worse...   This year just keeps getting worse... Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2007, 3:04 pm

Wow, not a fun way to start a Sunday. I am soo sorry for your loss, I know that has to be hard. Maybe it was better that your dad found him instead of you.

Dont sell all your horses, thats not his plan for you. I am expecting big things from you and Scotch, so dont throw in your towel!

You and your horses will be in my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Rowdy, Anne & Razzle

Rowdy, Anne & Razzle

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: This year just keeps getting worse...   This year just keeps getting worse... Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2007, 4:47 pm

I am so sorry for your loss! He had really nice markings too! I know how you feel after losing Clu. Take care.
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: This year just keeps getting worse...   This year just keeps getting worse... Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2007, 5:07 pm

Oh Jolese! Thats terrible! I am so sorry to hear this ((((((Hugs)))))).

Don't give up on horses, good and bad always happens with them, you just have been getting more bad than good lately. Keep your chin up, and keep doing what your doing, and some more good will come your way.

You and your horses will be in my thoughts
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

PostSubject: Re: This year just keeps getting worse...   This year just keeps getting worse... Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2007, 6:13 pm

Oh, gosh. I am so very sorry. I hate it when stuff like this happens. You're in my thoughts and prayers.
Back to top Go down
SuperLope

SuperLope

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: This year just keeps getting worse...   This year just keeps getting worse... Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2007, 7:25 pm

I'm sorry for your loss but don't give up! just keep on pressing with your memories of him to give you motivation!

hugs*
Back to top Go down
stockman

stockman

Number of posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: This year just keeps getting worse...   This year just keeps getting worse... Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2007, 8:01 pm

Jolese, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. He was a real cutie! Don't give up though!! It's bound to get better, it can't get much worse and you have accomplished so much already at such a young age. I see only success for you in the future.
Back to top Go down
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: This year just keeps getting worse...   This year just keeps getting worse... Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2007, 8:33 pm

That is just heartbreaking. Sad I'm so sorry. But like everyone else has said, don't give up. You do such a good job with your horses. They are lucky to have a good owner like you. I'm positive that things will get better soon. I know it's hard, but try to focus on Scotch and your other horses, they will help you get through the tough times. I'll keep you in my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: This year just keeps getting worse...   This year just keeps getting worse... Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2007, 9:42 pm

I am sorry.. I know how sad you must be.. Crying or Very sad Things like this do happen. Just seems you have had more then your share of it this year.. Don't give up.. Like they say things could not get much worse and can only get better.. pale
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
REINING CHICK

REINING CHICK

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: This year just keeps getting worse...   This year just keeps getting worse... Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2007, 8:54 am

omg nikki, that is so terrible!!!!!!! im so sorry for your loss. please let me know if you need anything!!!
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: This year just keeps getting worse...   This year just keeps getting worse... Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2007, 9:54 am

Sad im so sorry for your loss.

Everything happens for a reason and you may not know it now but you will when it happens.

lots of hugs for you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This year just keeps getting worse...   This year just keeps getting worse... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This year just keeps getting worse...
Page 1 of 1