Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Busy year so far!

Go down 
+2
Triple J Quarter Horses
SilverBuckleHorses
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Busy year so far! Empty
PostSubject: Busy year so far!   Busy year so far! Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2010, 11:34 pm

Sorry I haven't been around, this is a really busy show year for Silver Buckle Show Horses!!! We've got the year started off with a bang though!

We started out at Copper Country Paint O Rama on January 1st in Tuscon, AZ. Took the 3yo stallion Political Party and took 2nd in our class under all four judges! First horse was obvious winner and went back to take grand under all but 1 judge. He is going to make it big and was from UT. We are currently leading for the state year end awards though! Our next show in in early March at West World in Scottsdale, AZ. I have a couple not so great pictures, it was a really hectic day because we had to leave the barn at 3AM to get there on time!

Busy year so far! DSCN0247

Busy year so far! DSCN0241

Next, we had the AZ National Livestock AQHA Show at West World in Scottsdale, AZ. I took my rodeo horse Dundee Cee (Larry) and competed in Open Barrel Racing and Open Pole Bending. The first day (Jan. 7th) we had a rougher run for barrel racing and ended up taking a 2nd place, we came back to win in pole bending though! The second day (Jan. 9th) we took first in barrel racing and pole bending, leaving us CIRCUIT CHAMPIONS in both classes!!! First time ever doing speed events on the AQHA circuit and I am so proud of my horse, he was amazing!!! It was a great way to start our year. We took home some really nice ribbons, a beautiful bridle bag with tooled leather corners and the show name engraved as well as a really nice pocket knife that is also engraved. As of yesterday, we are also leading state points in barrel racing AND pole bending!!!! Here are some pictures!

Larry the DESTROYER (LOL)
Busy year so far! DSCN0297

Couple pictures of mom and me
Busy year so far! DSCN0298

Busy year so far! DSCN0281

Larry and Me
Busy year so far! DSCN0273

Warming Up
Busy year so far! DSCN0291

Busy year so far! DSCN0332

Waiting in the alley for our run
Busy year so far! DSCN0335

After our wins on the last night!!!Busy year so far! DSCN0345

Busy year so far! DSCN0346

Thanks everyone, just wanted to share!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverbucklehorses.cjb.net
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

Busy year so far! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busy year so far!   Busy year so far! Icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2010, 3:59 pm

Woo Hoo! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheering
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Busy year so far! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busy year so far!   Busy year so far! Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2010, 11:02 pm

Good deal and good shots.. Thanks for sharing.. YEA HAW.. horse riding
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Bluejay

Bluejay

Busy year so far! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busy year so far!   Busy year so far! Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2010, 11:03 pm

PS, who is the lady with you? scratch
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Busy year so far! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busy year so far!   Busy year so far! Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 4:55 pm

Great job! Keep up the barrel and pole wins...do I smell World in your future?? Larry looks AWESOME in that blue blanket, I love it!!! You need to come to Texas and work some cows with me!
Back to top Go down
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

Busy year so far! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busy year so far!   Busy year so far! Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 8:03 pm

That is my mom Smile

I don't know about world this year on this horse, this is supposed to be my last year of competing on Larry and I am going to retire him. He came up from the last day of Nationals a little lame so I don't think we will make Sun Circuit this year Sad But, we have another circuit in March in Tucson I'm looking forward too.

I would love to come work some cows!!! We haven't worked any with that since last spring lol

Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Busy year so far! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busy year so far!   Busy year so far! Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 10:52 pm

I thought that might be your Mother. But, didn't want to say so in case she was just a pal from school. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871

Busy year so far! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busy year so far!   Busy year so far! Icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2010, 1:45 am

Love the pics! Keep em comin!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Busy year so far! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busy year so far!   Busy year so far! Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2010, 10:35 am

I think you had better skip the Sun Circuit as they dont offer Barrels or Poles. Hee Hee.. Suspect
Back to top Go down
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

Busy year so far! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busy year so far!   Busy year so far! Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2010, 10:23 pm

Actually, they do offer barrel racing and pole bending this year, first time in quite a few years I believe. I know a lot of people here are excited, it will be a great opportunity for points if it catches on.
Back to top Go down
bluetide

bluetide

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Busy year so far! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busy year so far!   Busy year so far! Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2010, 10:31 pm

Wow! Lots of stuff to brag about! Great job and congratulations. Looks like you guys were having a great time. Not too shabby results either! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Busy year so far! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busy year so far!   Busy year so far! Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2010, 11:54 am

Opps Suspect your right! I always look at last years show results, I want to know if the travel is worth the cost. Kind of letting me know what the history of the show is.
Back to top Go down
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

Busy year so far! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busy year so far!   Busy year so far! Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2010, 2:20 pm

I do the very same thing, Sun Circuit is great not only because of the huge numbers but they give away some really amazing stuff too. I don't really see the speed events being big this year because it's the first year, but, ya never really know. Like I said, if it catches on, it will be a great opportunity for points. Either way, it's a great opportunity for state points and they give away some pretty amazing year end awards too, and that's what I'm really going for this year!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Busy year so far! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busy year so far!   Busy year so far! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Busy year so far!
Page 1 of 1