Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Go to the Palomino World Show or not?

Go down 
+6
denibun
Cindy
7cedars
QHorse163
Kidd Kuhlmann
Triple J Quarter Horses
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Go to the Palomino World Show or not? Empty
PostSubject: Go to the Palomino World Show or not?   Go to the Palomino World Show or not? Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2007, 10:29 pm

Need your advise. Got my entry forms last week. What do you think?

He is 2 months 2 days in photo. Well?????
Go to the Palomino World Show or not? Cid_000601c787a1c2329dd0e2e23cd0PRE
Go to the Palomino World Show or not? Rlside2
These pics are copy righted. IN other words., ask if you are going to use them. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Go to the Palomino World Show or not?   Go to the Palomino World Show or not? Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2007, 10:59 pm

I dunno, but he's a super cutie!!! cheering
Why don't race horses come in fun colors?!?! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Go to the Palomino World Show or not?   Go to the Palomino World Show or not? Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2007, 12:13 am

Go for it! Smile He is so cute. I bet he will look awesome when you get him fitted up!
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

PostSubject: Re: Go to the Palomino World Show or not?   Go to the Palomino World Show or not? Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2007, 8:32 am

I think he'll do real well! I say go for it!
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Go to the Palomino World Show or not?   Go to the Palomino World Show or not? Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2007, 10:22 am

Go For It! cheering
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
denibun

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Go to the Palomino World Show or not?   Go to the Palomino World Show or not? Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2007, 10:49 am

Go for it!!! He's awesome!
Back to top Go down
passion4palos

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Go to the Palomino World Show or not?   Go to the Palomino World Show or not? Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2007, 12:09 pm

I say, go for it!! And I wish I was going tooo! They sure send you a lot of stuff in those envelopes don't they? I was just glad to see my horses points in print. Sure wish they had a website like AQHA. Very cute baby!
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Go to the Palomino World Show or not?   Go to the Palomino World Show or not? Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2007, 3:47 pm

Oh, I would go for it! He sure looks nice, and cut like a well put together young man!
Back to top Go down
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

Number of posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: Go to the Palomino World Show or not?   Go to the Palomino World Show or not? Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2007, 11:35 pm

You know him best obviously because he is your horse, I think he's definetly a looker, great head on him and a nice hip too from what I could see. I would just way the pros and cons, how much it's going to cost, how far away is it, will he be competitive there. I have no experience at the palomino shows, so I don't know what's what. I would look up the weanling colt entries from last year, take a look at what placed and make a judgement from there Smile He is a gorgeous colt, he out of Tucker right?
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverbucklehorses.cjb.net
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: Go to the Palomino World Show or not?   Go to the Palomino World Show or not? Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2007, 10:50 am

Yes, my first Tucker baby, out of my western pleasure Zippo Mare. The baby can lope a hole in the ground. My main concern is hauling a weanling so far. Just wanted a few opions. I look at him and he is mine. So somethings it hard to be objective. From the top of him hoof to the center of the knee, He measures 15 inches and 3/4. But the main problem taking the measurements was, he wanted to play with my hair, lick my back. Pull on my jacket, He's real shy, Yeah Right. Getting ready to send his papers in so I can get his Palomino papers.
Back to top Go down
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

Number of posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: Go to the Palomino World Show or not?   Go to the Palomino World Show or not? Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2007, 10:56 am

lol, my new baby is trying to lick me up and down too, I tell ya, he's just got to taste EVERYTHING. Ya know, I hauled Scotch a LOT when he was a weanling, as long as you've got a safe trailer, something for them to much on and you stop to give them breaks, I've found that they haul just fine. I think taking stops to rest is by far the most important part in that respect, the other thing to do is just make sure he is vaccinated up the rear before you go. As long as your colt is healthy and you make the trip as non-stressful as you can, you feel that it is worth the money no matter the outcome, then I say go for it, because like I said, he's a looker, got one heck of a head on em.
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverbucklehorses.cjb.net
stockman

stockman

Number of posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: Go to the Palomino World Show or not?   Go to the Palomino World Show or not? Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2007, 4:14 pm

Do they have smaller more local shows for weanling halter where you could test the waters a little first ? With hauling and entry fees and all that goes along with a big show getting so outrageous, it's a little harder to say "let's give it a shot" unless you are sure you have a really good shot if you know what I mean. When I heard people saying they would have to spend 3000 dollars just to get to the regional show, I realize just how ridiculous this is getting. It's amazing they get as many entries as they do at some shows.
"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Go to the Palomino World Show or not?   Go to the Palomino World Show or not? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Go to the Palomino World Show or not?
Page 1 of 1