Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WORLD PACKET

Go down 
+6
REINING CHICK
Bellablue
RoanRider420
Lynn M.
Triple J Quarter Horses
PHENOMADACIOUS
10 posters
AuthorMessage
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2007-02-08

WORLD PACKET Empty
PostSubject: WORLD PACKET   WORLD PACKET Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2007, 10:19 am

It came in the mail this weekend... DANG, anyone want to buy a horse? This is going to be spendy... the stall stuff is being taken care of, but right now I want to know if I should buy the qualifier buckle ($250) or the jacket $(150) or niether... anyone have any tips for me reguarding anything with the show? I'm getting excited, but kinda scared... it's REALLY HAPPENING! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

WORLD PACKET Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD PACKET   WORLD PACKET Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2007, 10:29 am

Heck Girl You might want to wait on them both, after all when you win you get one for Free! cheers And we know you'll get yours for free! If not, Id get the jacket. Cant always see the buckle, But the jacket speaks all for it self, Ah, heck get both! You deserve it!
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

WORLD PACKET Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD PACKET   WORLD PACKET Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2007, 10:40 am

Bob got the buckle and it is really nice but really pretty big he wears it everywhere and you can't miss it. Remember a jacket will wear out a buckle won't and I have no doubt Phenom. will make the top 15 so you will get some sort of jacket or vest if not you can buy something and have it embroidered there with whatever you want it to say custom made.
Back to top Go down
RoanRider420

RoanRider420

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2007-07-05

WORLD PACKET Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD PACKET   WORLD PACKET Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2007, 11:12 am

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, LOL???? Get BOTH, get BOTH!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bellablue

Bellablue

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-05-10

WORLD PACKET Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD PACKET   WORLD PACKET Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2007, 11:33 am

I think in either NRS or Smith brothers they have a cute leather purse that is made to hold a buckle, I would want both Very Happy
Back to top Go down
REINING CHICK

REINING CHICK

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2007-02-12

WORLD PACKET Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD PACKET   WORLD PACKET Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2007, 1:40 pm

LOL is that a question or a statement!!! get BOTH!!! JUST work some over time!!! cheering
Back to top Go down
SuperLope

SuperLope

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2007-02-07

WORLD PACKET Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD PACKET   WORLD PACKET Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2007, 2:35 pm

or your could just wait to get your world champion stuff Exclamation Wink

GO PHENOM!!!!!!!! YAY

the $$ your spending now will be made back when you stand your world champion stud next season geek

kitty
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

WORLD PACKET Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD PACKET   WORLD PACKET Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2007, 7:07 am

Does it cost more if you wait? You'll also need pics done at the World Show, or at least I would... have no clue how much that costs either...
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

Number of posts : 424

WORLD PACKET Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD PACKET   WORLD PACKET Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2007, 7:44 am

Yes'm I think I would save 10% or so if I order either one before Sept. 17th... I like Lynn's point about the buckle not wearing out... Thing with the buckle, you get two lines... one up to 22 char. and one below it up to 12... scratch

I'm hoping Mom might spring for pictures if we do well, so we'll see... rabbit
Back to top Go down
RoanRider420

RoanRider420

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2007-07-05

WORLD PACKET Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD PACKET   WORLD PACKET Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2007, 9:08 am

Oh no Kelly, you gotta get the pictures NO MATTER WHAT! That is a moment you'll never want to forget. Plus, remember you'll need those pictures for advertising! There is nothing to attract customers like a pic of your stud at the WS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

WORLD PACKET Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD PACKET   WORLD PACKET Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2007, 10:34 am

we got 2 pics at the show the action shot and the one in front of the display. So I would think she will need to buy 2 professional ones at a min cause there is no way to do as good as the pro pics. But there will be at least Bob and I in the stands videoing and photoing the class for her as well!!!! Now when Kelly wins she will need the one accepting the trophy as well Smile!!!! GO PHENOM!!! (KC keeps the action shots on his web site up for 3 yrs so you have that long to buy them but the display shot is a now or never kind of thing)
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

WORLD PACKET Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD PACKET   WORLD PACKET Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2007, 1:37 pm

Love my jacket! buckles sit in the trophy case, But I do love to show them off with a light! Im just not one for wearing them, but the jacket gets alot of questions and comments. Might direct more questions about your stallion and breeding program. Hey, its such a big deal, really get both! You Should! The picture A MUST! No Question, in front of the sign! Its a statement and a tax right off! Have to have it for advertisements. cheers
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

WORLD PACKET Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD PACKET   WORLD PACKET Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2007, 10:36 am

Kell, truthfully, if it were me, I'd get both, too. First off, it's your first time to the World, so it's a must do the whole shebang type of thing...and I know you're already thinking it... this may be your first and last time to ever show at the World... then again, it may be one of many... but the first time, you need to go all out...

As far as pics... I don't know if they'll have one of you when you accept whatever in the ring, but you've definitely got to get the one after you show! That's a must!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

WORLD PACKET Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD PACKET   WORLD PACKET Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2007, 11:22 am

Might as well get both of them.. cheers You worked hard to get there and you can wear them to the shows you go to.. I think you deserve both of them.. cheering
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

WORLD PACKET Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD PACKET   WORLD PACKET Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2007, 3:18 pm

Although both WOULD be great, if it comes down to one or the other, go with the buckle. Lasts longer and you'll never wear your qualifier jacket once you have your world champion one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WORLD PACKET Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD PACKET   WORLD PACKET Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WORLD PACKET
Page 1 of 1