Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

anyone watching the world show

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-02-10

anyone watching the world show Empty
PostSubject: anyone watching the world show   anyone watching the world show Icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2008, 11:10 am

i know i am and im looking forward to watching the Halter and Reining cheering
Back to top Go down
Ragdoll

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: anyone watching the world show   anyone watching the world show Icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2008, 11:43 am

Yup.....But I can't watch long today....Just got home from work and have to go to bed soon.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: anyone watching the world show   anyone watching the world show Icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2008, 2:16 pm

Can you post the link..
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

PostSubject: Re: anyone watching the world show   anyone watching the world show Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2008, 5:57 am

Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: anyone watching the world show   anyone watching the world show Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2008, 4:36 am

I think if we go it will be the night of the 19th is there anything you want from the show? Hard to go for much more than that with a little guy in tow at least I have a built in babysitter in my sis in law who lives in OKC.
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

PostSubject: Re: anyone watching the world show   anyone watching the world show Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2008, 5:38 am

I know i would want DVD`s and Books,need boots but oh well.

Maybe next year
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: anyone watching the world show   anyone watching the world show Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2008, 10:04 pm

I haven't watched. Had I known one of the fillys I sold would be there I would have watched it. I got an email from a friend all excited to see her in the aged mare class. She was a finalist.. cheering This was a bay mare out of one of my mares and by Sir Cool Skip. I would love to have seen her since I haven't since I sold her. cheering cheering Pretty exciting for us.. Dancing

I also got another email saying that a very dear friend of ours and many other people was there and died.. Sad Crying or Very sad No Some of you may know him. It was Cal Collier.. He was well know all over the country for the many years he trained and showed halter horses.. Crying or Very sad We will miss him.. He did what he wanted to do. And, there could not be a better place for him to go.. He lived for this..
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone watching the world show   anyone watching the world show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anyone watching the world show
Page 1 of 1