Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

very sad news

Go down 
+5
RoperChick
7cedars
Sip of Rum
Lynn M.
shazgeoff
9 posters
AuthorMessage
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-02-10

very sad news Empty
PostSubject: very sad news   very sad news Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2007, 7:08 am

Crying or Very sad my friends mare lost her foal this morning,she was 5 weeks early.Was just found dead in field.Was a beautiful red dun filly.The vet has been up and has done a post mortem on the foal and taken some blood from the mare just to make sure its nothing sinister.The foal still had fluid leaking from nose so we are thinking she drowned in her own fluid.Its very,very sad.Sad Sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034
Registration date : 2007-02-08

very sad news Empty
PostSubject: Re: very sad news   very sad news Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2007, 7:20 am

Im so sorry... have heard of so many people loosing mares and foals this year.... it is heartbreaking No
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850

very sad news Empty
PostSubject: Re: very sad news   very sad news Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2007, 7:42 am

there was a mention from the vet about the herpes virus,so he running some tests.Didnt know they could abort the foal so late into the pregnancy.
Thing is does this mean the other horses in the yard will have it that have been in contact with the mare,thats if it is this, but we tend to think its nature doing what she wants to do.Heres keeping our fingers crossed its not herpes
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

very sad news Empty
PostSubject: Re: very sad news   very sad news Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2007, 8:01 am

I hope the others are ok and this is just one of those things keeping my fingers crossed for them!!!
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565

very sad news Empty
PostSubject: Re: very sad news   very sad news Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2007, 8:14 am

That's so sad, I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I really hope it isn't the herpes too, good luck.
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

very sad news Empty
PostSubject: Re: very sad news   very sad news Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2007, 8:45 am

So sorry to hear about this. Keep us updated.
Back to top Go down
RoperChick

RoperChick

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2007-02-07

very sad news Empty
PostSubject: Re: very sad news   very sad news Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2007, 12:40 pm

So sorry to hear about the loss of your friends foal, it is very sad.
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

very sad news Empty
PostSubject: Re: very sad news   very sad news Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2007, 4:02 pm

Oh that is terrible! My thoughts are with your friend and her mare at this time..... got my fingers crossed everything is ok!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871

very sad news Empty
PostSubject: Re: very sad news   very sad news Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2007, 4:30 pm

I'm so sorry to hear this! I'll keep my fingers crossed it wasn't the herpes virus> pale
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
SuperLope

SuperLope

Number of posts : 300

very sad news Empty
PostSubject: Re: very sad news   very sad news Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2007, 7:16 pm

thats so sad poor little thing! Sad prayers here that it isn't herpes
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

very sad news Empty
PostSubject: Re: very sad news   very sad news Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2007, 9:21 pm

That is very sad.. I am sorry that happened.. All that expense and time then to have this happen is a shame.. My heart goes out to your friend.. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Sponsored content

very sad news Empty
PostSubject: Re: very sad news   very sad news Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

very sad news
Page 1 of 1