Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sad News RIP

Go down 
+5
Bluejay
standbytrucker
SSFarm2
reiningfan
emma&slim09
9 posters
AuthorMessage
emma&slim09

emma&slim09

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Sad News RIP Empty
PostSubject: Sad News RIP   Sad News RIP Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2008, 5:59 pm

Feb. 11th, Biggins, one of our cats was hit by a car. Turned out it broke his pelvis in 2 places. He was expected to live and he was doing really well with his recovery, until last night. Last night he got real lethargic and just wasn't acting normal like he had been. He wasn't eating or drinking and his gums were white. My mom was going to take him to the vet today. This morning after I got ready for school I went to check on him. A bad thought flashed through my mind as I was opening his cage. Sad to say, it came true. I felt his stomach to see if I could feel him breathing. I couldn't so I just rubbed him and as I did he felt real stiff. I knew then that he had passed away.

I called my mom while I was act school and the vet said the he might have had a heart attack, an infection in his blood, or some spinal fluid might have leaked out, which is toxic if it gets out. But, he passed away peacefully in his sleep. It's just sad to see him go cause he was so young, only 4.

R.I.P Biggins
He was a blue colorpoint Ragdoll
Sad News RIP DSC00099-1

Sad News RIP HPIM2137

Sad News RIP HPIM2136

Sad News RIP DSC00097-1
Back to top Go down
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

Sad News RIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad News RIP   Sad News RIP Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2008, 6:13 pm

My thoughts are with you. It's hard to lose a pet. He was gorgeous. And he liked the sink, our cat Diesel loves to sleep in the sink.
Back to top Go down
SSFarm2

SSFarm2

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Sad News RIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad News RIP   Sad News RIP Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2008, 6:45 pm

He was beautiful, I am so sorry, my heart goes out to you, it is so very hard to lose a pet.
I love the blue pts. I had a blue pt. himalayan that I lost.
Back to top Go down
standbytrucker

standbytrucker

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2007-02-22

Sad News RIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad News RIP   Sad News RIP Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2008, 9:52 pm

aw hon! im sorry. my thoughts are with you.its always hard to lose a pet.
he was very handsome.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Sad News RIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad News RIP   Sad News RIP Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2008, 10:21 pm

I am so sorry.. What a special kitty. I love my kitties.. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

Sad News RIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad News RIP   Sad News RIP Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2008, 10:07 am

Oh, I'm so sorry. Its so hard when you lose a loved one. What a beautiful boy. You have many wonderful memories.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Sad News RIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad News RIP   Sad News RIP Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2008, 6:10 pm

What a ham, Such a pretty boy. Sorry..
Back to top Go down
Ragdoll

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2007-04-02

Sad News RIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad News RIP   Sad News RIP Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2008, 8:06 pm

I'm so sorry to hear the bad news!!!!! I have ragdoll cats myself. I know how endearing they are. I have 2....A blue-point, and a lynx.

Four years ago we lost our precious Moki. (mitted seal) He died of cardio myopathy and saddle thrombosis. He was 3 years old. It was VERY sudden.

Hugs to you........
Back to top Go down
canchaser6130

canchaser6130

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Sad News RIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad News RIP   Sad News RIP Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2008, 10:02 pm

So Sorry for your lose!! I wish you the best!

He was goregous! We used to have a cat that looked just like that!

Kasey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sad News RIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad News RIP   Sad News RIP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sad News RIP
Page 1 of 1