Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trying to think of some topic to liven things up a bit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Trying to think of some topic to liven things up a bit Empty
PostSubject: Trying to think of some topic to liven things up a bit   Trying to think of some topic to liven things up a bit Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2007, 9:05 pm

I'm just totally blank.

Other than, I'm thinking... I'm sick of:

Thursday night - Nashville Star

Friday night - Cowboy U

Saturday night - bull riding

Sunday night - bull riding.

I'm like, okay, give me the freaking remote control now! I'm glad Rick's finally home and doesn't have to travel anymore, but something's just fixing to have to give; either that, or I'm fixing to get a bigger TV in the danged bedroom!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Trying to think of some topic to liven things up a bit   Trying to think of some topic to liven things up a bit Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2007, 9:41 pm

HA HA HA ,, Has your space been invaded Razz

Lonnie works nights and I work days.. I love my space and free time when he is at work. Since we got DSL he has invaded my office and internet space.. GOOD GRIEF No
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

PostSubject: Re: Trying to think of some topic to liven things up a bit   Trying to think of some topic to liven things up a bit Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2007, 9:54 pm

For almost what, like 17 years, he's been gone, except for 2 of those. I mean, I don't mind watching bull riding every once in a while, but for criminey sakes! I NEED A NEW HOUSE! HA!

I'm fixing to have to cut him down to only one night of bull riding - and two - three hours of this mess...ARGH!

So I'm in here entertaining myself..... as usual!!!!! Wish I had some danged work to do, I'd be making money instead! Jeesh!

Here's what's even worse. The boys have a snow day - down here, that means a free day because they didn't have to use for the weather, Rick's not feeling very well, and he's threatening to stay home tomorrow... that means all 3 of them here for 3 days... plus Dillon was home Friday...

Mondays are me days!!!! I mean, after working during the weekend, I usually take Mondays off and do absolutely nothing!!!! I'm trying to think if I have a closet or something or another to clean... this getting BAD!!!!! bounce rabbit bom Rolling Eyes Shocked
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Trying to think of some topic to liven things up a bit   Trying to think of some topic to liven things up a bit Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2007, 11:52 pm

Come on over.. Very Happy I have several closets.. HE HE HE
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: Trying to think of some topic to liven things up a bit   Trying to think of some topic to liven things up a bit Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2007, 12:48 am

and Baby watch Bluejay which is always fun...I have given up on baby watch those %&*# mares will never foal they are just trying to drive me crazy I want to see the spots on my paint baby and see if the other is actually going to produce spots on the apha/aqha mare I WANT BABIES TO PLAY WITH!!!! NOW pale
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying to think of some topic to liven things up a bit   Trying to think of some topic to liven things up a bit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trying to think of some topic to liven things up a bit
Page 1 of 1